21 Spooky Movies And Shows You Should Be Watching Now That Halloween​ Is FINALLY Here

I cannot stop watching all of these.

5679
Fox Atomic

Halloween is days away and that means that November is basically here, aka the holiday season. I love Halloween movies, preferably the ones that are more cute or funny than innately scary.

If October has been a crazy busy month for you, you may have forgotten to watch some of your favorite Halloween movies, but you still have time! This week I know I have been bingeing my favorites, and you need to add some of these to your list if you need to get in the last minute Halloween spooky spirit.

If you are in need for a little bit of nostalgia...

If you need some nostalgia in your life right now to offer some comfort, Disney Channel Halloween movies are just for you!

• "Halloweentown"
  • "Halloweentown 2: Kalabar's Revenge"
  • "Halloweentown High"
  • "Twitches"
  • "Twitches Too"
  • "Don't Look Under The Bed"
  • "Mom's On A Date With A Vampire"
  • "Under Wraps"
  • "Tower of Terror"

If you aren't a movie person but loved to be scared...

If you like TV series' more than movies, you should try "The Haunting of Hill House" on Netflix followed by "The Haunting of Bly Manor." Both of these series' have been highly recommended by viewers from the cast right down to the scary scenes. You are guaranteed a good scare during both of them!

If it's date night and you need a double-feature scare...

If you finish a movie and it's still early and you have time for a second one, these movie pairings will make your date night EXTRA cuddly.

• "Sinister" and "Sinister 2"
  • "The Conjuring" and "Annabelle: Creation"
  • "Scream" and "Friday the 13th"
  • "The Visit" and "Get Out"
  • "Us" and "Hereditary"

If you just want to laugh but still watch a Halloween movie...

Some of us just don't like to be scared — *ahem,* like me. If comedy is incorporated with a Halloween vibe, you can count me in, extra points if it has Adam Sandler. His new Netflix film "Hubie Halloween" is a great movie to watch with some friends or significant other for a lighthearted October night!