Halloween Costumes On A Budget

Halloween Costumes On A Budget

Halloween is creeping around the corner. I always struggle trying to find the perfect costumes, but most importantly, costumes that I can afford. As a college student, my money is pretty tight, but everyone knows that Halloween is a much bigger deal in college. Everyone is waiting for that bomb Instagram post. So here is a guide I made for you so you can have an easy time and cheap costume for Halloween this year!

16
Halloween Costumes On A Budget

Scooby Doo

This costume is really simple, but a classic! I looked up what the cast wore and got the same colored clothing as the characters.

Toga

Go to Walmart, get you some fabric, and tie up a toga! So easy and so cheap.

NASCAR

NASCAR was bid day theme this year and I had so much fun dressing up. There are so many accessories to wear and it turned out to be very easy to find checkered print clothing online.

Cheerleaders

Borrow a friend's uniform and BOOM, that's it!

Jerseys and Refs

Someone is bound to have a jersey in their swap box and all you have to do to be a ref is find a white and black stripped shirt.

Military 

If you are in Starkville, there is a Military Pawn Shop on Highway 12!

The Purge 

This is hands down my favorite costume I've ever worn! We had a blast scaring everybody.

Jersey Shore

Everyone has either seen Jersey Shore or has heard of Snooki. The cheetah and big hair is ICONIC!

Kentucky Derby 

All you need is a dress and a hat!

angels 

To be an angel on a budget, wear white and buy some wings.

Hope I gave you inspiration for this Halloween season!