Hallmark's Christmas In July Is Almost Here

Hallmark's Christmas In July Is Coming, And It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like I'm Not Leaving Quarantine

Oh what fun, am I right!?

8487

It's never too early to watch Christmas movies (in case you wanted my opinion on the topic, I know you didn't ask) and since 2020 has been nothing short of a disaster, I'll gladly fast forward to the holiday season when things will (hopefully) be a little more merry and bright.

So with Hallmark's Christmas in July schedule officially released, I really can't help myself. I mean... what's better than some holiday cheer to make staying in quarantine (or at the very least social-distancing for those already out and about), a little less ho-ho-horrible? Answer: nothing. There's nothing better.

Whether you're opting to wait until the coast is a lot more clear before leaving your home or you simply prefer to stay inside and watch movies, mark your calendars for July 10 at 12 p.m. EST — aka the official start of "Christmas."

Kicking it off will be "Christmas at Dollywood," because... of course, followed by other Hallmark favorites like "Christmas at Graceland," "A Royal Christmas," "Mingle All the Way," and many more for 17 days.

But wait, there's more! According to CNN, "beginning at 5 p.m. EST/PST on June 29, Hallmark will offer 'three heartfelt Yuletide tales' each weeknight." And that's on top of the Christmas movies Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Channel have already been showing each week. Needless to say... if you don't hear from me, you know why.

Get ready to watch with this cozy holiday blanket or this Christmas movie mug.

For the full schedule, CLICK HERE.

As an Amazon Affiliate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

From Your Site Articles