HAIR: What To Do Next

HAIR: What To Do Next

Hair cuts, styles, and colors for men and women.

40
HAIR: What To Do Next
huffington post

If you’re like me, you like trying out different hairstyles and cuts. Sometimes there are so many styles to try that you can’t choose. For me, choosing what my next hair cut or style is going to be is a well planned out and thoroughly researched life change. For others, they get the same cut and the same dye every time. Maybe to be a little wild they throw in the occasional bang. If you are like me, wild, or if you stay in your safety zone, here are some hairstyles, cuts, and dyes for everyone.

1. The medium Bob

I personally love this cut. It’s very simple with a couple of layers and it cuts off at the shoulders. This is a great cut for styling. I like the color but personally couldn’t pull it off.

2. Shaved

This cut is very ballsy. It takes growing maintenance, dyeing more often, and patience. But when you do those things, you get a style that’s very rewarding.

3. Blonde and Cinnamon Balayage for Chocolate Brown Hair

This is a very natural, healthy looking dye job. I am a brunette so a Balayage is always fun. You can also use different colors if you want to live a little.

4. Punkie Pixie cut

This style is really good for people who don’t like having to deal with a lot of locks, but still like having something to style.

5. Baby Blue

If you want an unnatural dye and want to do something that screams, this is the color for you.

6. Pretty in Pastel

This is my personal favorite! I love the cut, style, and color. It brings out the beauty of your skin tone!

Now for men it could seem like there aren’t many options, but you would be surprised…

1. The Hair Line

I’ve been seeing this type of style around lately. They shave a hair line which creates depth and helps when styling.

2. The Man Mane

Guys if you want to grow out your hair, you go for it! Styling usually involves a man bun, but men are embracing typically more feminine forms of styles, which I will show later.

3. Braided

Who says men can't wear braids? Men are doing more and more each day to stay in style and I'm thinking they just upped their game.

4. Long Braid

This is the hair style to help bring out your inner wild! It does take more maintenance. I also wouldn't recommend a 3 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.

5. Touch of Color

Definitely bold. Remember it requires bleach, so putting oils back in your hair is key!

6. Man Bun

It's a classic look and if we are being honest, it's totally hot.

If you ever find a style, cut, or color you like, talk to your hair stylist. They will know the answers to all of your questions. And if you are doing it on your own, YouTube it! Always do your research before you do anything. You could end up with orange hair. (Talking from personal experience.) Happy Styling!