10 Signs You're A Bibliophile, Through And Through

As a book lover, you probably have habits that others don't. From your favorite type of shopping being at a bookstore to most of your room being covered in books. These habits are just second nature to you, you don't even have to think about them anymore. While other people are out doing things you might be at home on the couch reading a good book.

1. That feeling you get when you walk into a bookstore.

Some people get this feeling when they walk into Disney World, but no for you a bookstore is your Disney World.

2. You love book stores, but they also overwhelm you.

There are so many books with so many pages and so many options, how will you pick the best book?! Reading the back of every book you pick up just overwhelms you even more, but somehow someway you end up leaving with one book.

3. You love to touch every cover of every book.

The cover just looks pretty, so of course, you have to feel the cover of the book to see what kind of material it is. I think every book lover can relate that they have that favorite kind of cover material.

4. You secretly smell the pages of a new book.

Sounds weird when it's written out, but book lovers know that there is no better smell than new book pages.

5. Getting a new bookmark even though you have a million.

When you're not being overwhelmed by books you're being overwhelmed by the amount of bookmarks you can buy for all your new books. You bought a new book so why not get a new bookmark, the combination goes perfectly

6. Yeah so you might be reading 2 or more books at once.

You didn't finish a book, but then a new book came out you just had to read, so it's all good you'll finish both sometime soon. In the end, you finish both and then immediately start a new book.

7. When you're reading a series those characters become like real people. 

It's like when you've had friends you known for a long time, you know everything about them, all the things they've gone through and how they grew up.

8. When you finish a series you're not sure what to do next.

You can have a series that's 3 or 7 books and you want to find out what happens next, so you just keep reading, until there are no more books left to read. Then you just kinda sit there and all the questions you have are running through your mind.

9. You are always hesitant to let people borrow your books.

It's like you have a certain trust issue every time someone asks you to borrow your books because only you can accidentally bend a page or get food on it.

10. Looking at your collection of books is like looking at the best accomplishment. 

You put everything in order from series to random books and it all just turns out so neat. You look back at all the books you've read and think how it was such a good story. You think of how you felt with all the characters and look back at their stories.