Gymshark Vital Seamless Leggings Review

Gymshark Vital Seamless Leggings Review

Is Gymshark worth the reputation they're being given? YES!

2880
https://www.shpock.com/en-gb/i/XQ-CCJGBL31oOita/gymshark-vital-seamless-leggings-size-small
Shpock

When I first began working out, I searched for the perfect leggings. Cheap leggings from Target weren't cutting it anymore. I was searching for the leggings that fit my height, were high quality while not breaking the bank, and super stylish.

With Gymshark being a fairly new brand, I was skeptical to order at first. Their marketing expertise attracted me. They promote their product by sponsoring fitness athletes, which is marketing expertise at its finest. Every fitness athlete I now follow on social media are affiliated with Gymshark.

I've ordered multiple items from their Flex Seamless collection, Asymmetric collection, and their Vital Seamless collection. So far, though, Vital Seamless has been my go-to favorite. I find myself reaching for those over the other collections because of their flexibility, color range, length, and compression.

The vital seamless leggings can also be paired with their corresponding sports bra, long sleeve crop, short and long sleeve t-shirts, 1/4 zip pullovers, and tank-tops. They are even releasing vital seamless shorts on February 27, 2020! People are setting alarms due to the popularity of this collection.

The number one reason that I gravitated towards the Vital Seamless collection was its compression and its high waist fit.

If you're looking for a legging to flatten your tummy without suffocating you, this is the legging for you. While it is compressional, it is not suffocating. The high waist ribbed band also stays put, regardless of your workout. I have done dance, weight lifting, and intense cardio while wearing them.

The best part about these leggings is the physical contour on them. It is flattering on all body types. The leggings are also squat and sweat proof. No more checking yourself at the gym or fixing your leggings throughout your workout!

Gymshark has conquered the world of leggings. Their unique design sets them apart from the rest. Even Lululemon! Gymshark creates their leggings with a high seam contour on the back, shaping your butt. Some may even have contour under your butt as well.

Most importantly, Gymshark ditched the middle seam down the front of the leggings. This ensures you will NEVER have a camel toe again.

Overall, they will change your life. Your confidence will boost and you will become more focused in your workout. There's a bonus, too! Students get 10% off their purchase AND Gymshark offers payment options with Afterpay!