Understanding A Guy Is Wrong For You
relationships

Understanding The Logic Of The Guy Who Is Totally, 100% Wrong for You

Men are one confusing species.

774
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AUcR3UZtLeKIERlSHMACAdaGXJQd26wvpZHsIRfNuDFl5MpBcqBQK6M/

I've always been a go-getter, Miss Independent. Dissecting the little things in life from conversation cues to how a guy held his posture. On dates, I would see how fast a guy was eating, what he ordered to drink, and how much he tipped at the end of the night. For years people would tell me that I just need to relax and see where things go with these casual flings. But I couldn't let it go. Overthinking was my specialty and making mountains out of molehills a key element in dealing with men.

After all of this time, the little things started to add up and I finally came to a revolution - the wrong guy versus the right guy. Each type of man intertwined in my life leaving me having to choose, and I always chose wrong, until now, until I finally found how to spot the right guy in a sea of wrong options.

The wrong guy will make you feel amazing for a while, but leave you feeling empty and desperate in the end. The wrong guy is the one who you are kind of friends with, but you still have that semi spark that lights up when his hand meets yours on accident. He will call you and text you saying he wants to hang out but it's always after dark when you are cozy in your bed, and of course you will jump up and get ready to spend an hour with a guy who only wants one thing.

You will put yourself out there for the wrong guy offering all that you can give, and he will reject you time after time making you feel unworthy.

The wrong guy will say all the right things just to keep you coming back for more. This is so he can dangle the thought of a relationship in front of, just to prove to himself so he knows he still has game. He is not texting you to vent because he wants to you are just the only one to put up with his crap, you are his backup.

For the record, under no circumstances are you a backup. You are someone who is worth a man who will move mountains to be with. You are a strong woman who is focusing on your goals and achieving your wildest dreams. Being a woman is hard, with grooming rituals and having double standards slap you across the face daily. But when you focus on yourself first and cut ties with all the "wrong guys" in your life making room not only for some major self-improvement but for the right guy to come around when you least expect him.

Here is what I am here to tell you. When you find that right guy you won't have to look deep into how he looked at you. You won't have to gossip to your friends for hours about what he meant when he said that you looked different. He will tell you. The right guy won't make you jump through hoops and walk through fire just to have a one-on-one date night. He will help you with the smallest tasks and will beg to be the shoulder you cry on. The right guy will want to get to know your darkest fears and your biggest dreams. The right guy is out there, and you shouldn't settle for less.