Your Go-To Guide of the Zodiac

Your Go-To Guide of the Zodiac

The astrological aspect of relationships

4397
Your Go-To Guide of the Zodiac
eucbeniki

With all the fuss about the thirteenth zodiac sign recently announced by NASA (don't worry, there's no astrological merit to it), it seems like astrology has become as popular as it was in years. What few people know about me is that I lowkey study astrology and can confirm that the thirteenth sign does not change a thing. I have been approached for advice and information regarding astrology by my friends on many occasions. I figured that now, there is no better time than to compile a guide to everything every zodiac sign needs to know about interacting with other signs.

I will break the ideal relationships of each sign into four categories: those to date, those to befriend, those to avoid, and "wildcards" which are signs that can potentially fit into any of the categories listed above. I have sorted the signs based on the element they belong to (fire, earth, air, or water), their ruling planet (Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Pluto, Sun, and Moon), their placement in the zodiac (mutable, fixed, cardinal), and my personal research and experiences. Keep in mind that astrology is not a proven "science," therefore, you should not make any rash decisions based on my findings. There are exceptions to every rule and for a full, detailed astrological report, one should visit this website.

Below is a go-to guide for everything every sign has to know about interacting with other signs.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Date: Aquarius, Sagittarius, Libra

Befriend: Leo, Gemini, Scorpio

Avoid: Cancer, Pisces, Taurus

Wildcard: Virgo, Capricorn, Aries

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Date: Pisces, Scorpio, Capricorn

Befriend: Virgo, Cancer, Libra

Avoid: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries

Wildcard: Aquarius, Leo, Taurus

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Date: Aquarius, Leo, Sagittarius

Befriend: Aries, Virgo, Libra

Avoid: Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus

Wildcard: Cancer, Scorpio, Gemini

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Date: Pisces, Virgo, Libra

Befriend: Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius

Avoid: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

Wildcard: Gemini, Capricorn, Cancer

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Date: Gemini, Aquarius, Sagittarius

Befriend: Libra, Taurus, Aries

Avoid: Cancer, Virgo, Pisces

Wildcard: Scorpio, Capricorn, Leo

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Date: Cancer, Capricorn, Scorpio

Befriend: Pisces, Taurus, Gemini

Avoid: Sagittarius, Libra, Aquarius

Wildcard: Leo, Aries, Virgo

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Date: Aquarius, Sagittarius, Pisces

Befriend: Cancer, Gemini, Aries

Avoid: Virgo, Capricorn, Leo

Wildcard: Taurus, Scorpio, Libra

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Date: Capricorn, Cancer, Taurus

Befriend: Aries, Pisces, Virgo

Avoid: Sagittarius, Aquarius, Libra

Wildcard: Leo, Gemini, Scorpio

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Date: Gemini, Aquarius, Leo

Befriend: Aries, Pisces, Libra

Avoid: Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo

Wildcard: Cancer, Capricorn, Sagittarius

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)

Date: Virgo, Scorpio, Leo

Befriend: Cancer, Taurus, Pisces

Avoid: Libra, Gemini, Aries

Wildcard: Aquarius, Sagittarius, Capricorn

Aquarius (January 21 - February 19)

Date: Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini

Befriend: Pisces, Leo, Libra

Avoid: Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio

Wildcard: Cancer, Capricorn, Aquarius

Pisces (February 20 - March 20)

Date: Cancer, Libra, Taurus

Befriend: Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn

Avoid: Leo, Aries, Gemini

Wildcard: Scorpio, Virgo, Pisces