A Guide To November Events In The Biggest Little City

What's happening in Reno?
0

Here is the latest update on the various events happing in the Reno-Sparks area for the month of November. These are not the only events happening this month and more can be found just be searching on the Internet.

You may also find more details on the events listed below through the company website, at the venue, or by searching online.

(Note: Things are subjected to change).

Knitting Factory

You can find the details and prices per show on the Knitting Factory Calendar.

• Nov. 4- An Evening with Machine Head 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 6- Atlas Frame, Man the Tanks, Empty Beds, The Gina Rose Band, Idol Smasher 7:30 p.m.
  • Nov. 7- Solanum, Crotalus, Undercities, Scattered 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 8- Marinas Trench, Secret Someones 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 11- The Struts, Andrew Watt 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 12- Mac Miller, GoldLink, Domo Genesis, Alexander Spit 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 13- THE HOUSE PARTY TOUR 9 p.m.
  • Nov. 14- Classic Pro Wrestling 2 6 p.m.
  • Nov. 15- Big K.R.I.T., BJ The Chicago Kid, Scotty ATL, Delorean, Rookie Wilson, Elvis Kim 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 20- Blistered Earth 7:30 p.m.
  • Nov. 21- The Poly Take 2 Tour Featuring Fiji, Drew Deezy, Finn the Gruva, Nesi of Eph Bee Cee, Dj Kentot & Oscar Ozuna 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 27- The Noise Presents Between The Buried and Me, Enslaved, Intronaut, Native Construct 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 28- Amarnthe/Butcher Babies 7 p.m.

Cargo

You can find prices and details on the Cargo's November Calendar.

• Nov. 5- Saddle Tramps with Soft White Sixties and Moondog Matinee 7 p.m.
  • Nov. 6- Diego’s Umbrella with El Radio Fantastique and Junk Parlor 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 7- 100.1, The X Birthday Party featuring Houndmouth 9 p.m.
  • Nov. 8- Con Brio with Mojo Green & Drinking with Clowns 6 p.m.
  • Nov. 10- Cherub “So…You DTF? Tour” with Hippie Sabotage and Shooka 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 11- Rock for Warriors ft. Trapt, Adelita’s Way, and Seasons of Insanity 6 p.m.
  • Nov. 14- The Pink Party ft. Lee Reynolds and Porkchop 9 p.m.
  • Nov. 21- GOTHAM ft. Russ Liquid & Dirtwire 8 p.m.

Eldorado

• Saltoriya: Present-Nov. 15
    • Tuesday through Friday 7 p.m.
    • Saturday 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
    • Sunday 7 p.m.
  • Ebenezer: Starts Nov. 24
    • Tuesday through Friday 7 p.m.
    • Saturday 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
    • Sunday 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Grand Sierra Resort

You can view prices and details on Grand Sierra Resort's Entertainment & Nightlife Section.

• Nov. 7- Fantasies in Chocolate in the Summit Pavilion
  • Nov. 7- Godsmack in the Grand Theatre 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 14- UFC 193: Rousey Vs. Holm in Lex Nightclub
  • Nov. 20- Melissa Etheridge in the Grand Theatre 9 p.m.
  • Nov. 22- America’s Got Talent in the Grand Theatre 8 p.m.

Reno Events Center

• Nov. 7- Life in Color 8 p.m.

Atlantis Resort and Casino

• Nov. 28- Brian Wilson Performs Live at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

Silver Legacy

You can view prices and details on Grande Exposition Hall Calendar.

• Nov. 6- Collective Soul 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 7- Dwight Yoakam 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 13- Jo Koy 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 20- Terry Factor 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 26- Liza Wang and Law Kar-Ying Chinese Concert 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 27- Rodney Carrington 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 28- Chiquis Rivera 8 p.m.
  • Nov. 28- Vietnamese Concert Thanksgiving 2015 8 p.m.

Various Reno Events in Town or Somewhere Nearby

• Nov. 5-8; Off Beat Arts & Music Festival in various places in Reno
  • Nov. 7- Midtown Mural Tour 11am
  • Nov. 11- Veterans Day Parade in Downtown Reno
  • Nov. 15- Run with the Girls
  • Nov. 20-November 22- Comic Con Reno at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center