Events Postponed And Canceled Because Of The Coronavirus
Currently

Which Events Have Been Canceled Or Postponed Because Of The Coronavirus

This list will be updated as needed.

737
Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Coachella

This list has been updated as of March 13, 1 p.m. EST.

The coronavirus spread has caused major events across the world to shut down or prohibit fans from being in the stands/audience.

Here are the major events that have been canceled or postponed until further notice.

TED

TED 2020 has been postponed until July 20-26. The conference was supposed to be held in April in Vancouver.

Google News Initiative Global Summit

The annual meeting has been canceled until further notice.

Google Cloud Next '20

Google Cloud Next '20 will STILL be taking place, they just decided to make it a digital livestream instead.

Coachella

Coachella has been postponed until the second and third weekends of October 2020.

Mariah Carey's Hawaii Concert

The singer has postponed her concert in Hawaii until November.

Tokyo Cherry Blossom Festival

The annual social event has been canceled.

World Tour Bushfire Relief Concert

Day one of the Melbourne concert has been canceled because headliner, Miley Cyrus, has backed out of performing due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Khalid's "Free Spirit" World Tour

The Asia leg of Khalid's tour has been postponed as TBD.

Avril Lavigne's "Head Above Water" World Tour

The Asian leg of Avril Lavigne's tour has also been postponed as TBD.

Louis Tomlinson's World Tour

Louis Tomlinson postponed his European shoes until august.

Ultra Music Festival

The annual music festival in Miami has been canceled for 2020.

Stagecoach

This popular country music festival is postponed until the fourth weekend of October right after Coachella.

Pearl Jam's North American Tour

Pearl Jam postponed their four-month tour as TBD.

PaleyFest

The TV festival has been postponed until further notice.

Zac Brown Band "Owl" Tour

ZBB postponed the spring leg of their tour until further notice.

Kiss "End of the Road" World Tour Meet and Greets

Kiss canceled all meet and greets before their shows, but will still be touring.

RuPaul's DragCon LA

DragCon announced they will be rescheduling their convention until 2021.

Tomorrowland Music Festival

The music festival that was to take place in March in the French Alps has been canceled.

NCAA Basketball

ALL NCAA events and tournaments have been canceled.

The MLB

All MLB training and events will be suspended until further notice.

The NYC Half Marathon

The marathon has been canceled.

"Mulan"

The release date for China has been postponed as TBD.

"The Bachelorette"

The TV show had plans to travel to Italy to shoot, but will be making changes to their plans.

"Wheel Of Fortune"

Will continue production with no audience.

Day time/night time talk shows

"Jeopardy!"

"A Quite Place: Part II" Premiere

The sequel has been postponed as TBD.

"Riverdale"

Production has been suspended due to a team member testing positive with coronavirus.

"Little Fires Everywhere"

This new series will still be available on Hulu on March 18, but will not have a world premiere.

"No Time To Die"

The James Bond movie premiere is postponed until November.

"Peter Rabbit 2"

This sequel has been postponed until August.

St. Patrick's Day Parades

Most of these parades for the holiday weekend have been canceled in the U.S. and Ireland.

Louisiana Elections

The primary election have been postponed until June 20 and the general election is postponed until July 25.