Guide 101: How to play Baccarat online

Guide 101: How to play Baccarat online

Baccarat

19
Guide 101: How to play Baccarat online

Baccarat is a comparing card game commonly played at casinos worldwide. The origin of the game is uncertain while some people claim that it was famous around the 19th century and popular among the French nobility. The game is known to have three different variants namely punto banco, baccarat chemin de fer, and baccarat banque. All these traditional variants have a different set of rules and are still played by many.

Although it was a famous game among the French nobility in the past, Baccarat is a popular and one of the most played casino games in the present times. People from all over the world play and enjoy this game. Punto banco is the most relevant and played variant of the Baccarat game in which the better has to bet money on whether the player or the banker’s hand win.

Baccarat is no more limited to physical casinos and game parlors. With the emergence of the Internet and technology, people can engage and play baccarat online in India. There are various online portals and websites that offer a secure platform through which you can put real money bets and try your luck. To play baccarat online in India, here are a few basic things you must know about.

Card values

Before playing baccarat, you must know the card values properly.

• Aces: 1 point
  • Cards from 2 to 9: Face value in points
  • King & Queen: 0 point
  • Jokers: Not valued
  • 10 & Jack: 0 point

The points are calculated according to the units’ digit of the sum of two drawn cards. For example, 3 and 4 are the two drawn cards at one hand, their point value is taken as 7. Whereas, if 7 and 6 are two drawn cards at another hand, its point value is taken as 3.

Note: 9 is the highest point value in the baccarat game.

Types of betting options

When you intend to play baccarat online in India, there are 5 basic betting options that you can choose from.

• Banker
  • Player
  • Tie
  • Banker pair
  • Player pair

General Gameplay

Baccarat follows general gameplay throughout all the online gaming portals. The game involves playing with eight decks of cards that are re-shuffled after every game round by a common game operator. In each round, 4 cards are dealt in which the first and third card goes to the player’s hand whereas the other two go to the banker’s hand.

On receiving the cards in each round, the card numbers are displayed on the screen. The addition of both card numbers is done and if any of the two have a sum of 8 or 9, the situation is declared natural. After this, no further rounds are played. The winner is decided by the number that is closest to 9. If both hands have the same point number, then a tie is declared.

How to play

As an online player, you have limited involvement throughout the game. The card shuffling, distributing, point calculation, and result declaration are done by the game operator of the portal. It is a fair game where the game operators abide by a set of general rules of playing baccarat.

You can decide which side to bet on i.e. the player or the banker. Also, the amount of money you wish to bet for. All you need to do is decide these two things and thereafter enjoy the game and try your luck. The gaming portal is responsible for collecting the bet amounts and transferring them to the winners’ game accounts.

Casino games have always been thrilling and entertaining. A lot of people enjoy playing these games while others intend to make extra profits by taking a gamble. Well, casinos are no more limited to physical clubs. If you wish to play baccarat online in India, Fun88 offers the best playing experience. You can place bets via secured mode of payments. The gameplay follows a standard game rule and offers complete transparency.

For more info on how to play free roulette online in India or how to enjoy teen patti, connect with us.