Group projects are the worst. I just get so annoyed with them because it is never an equal effort. You either do all the work, or nothing at all. I mean, you would think that more people means less work, but no. It means let's procrastinate until the last minute, and then worry. There are so many reasons why I hate group projects but here are a few:

1. They hold you back from getting it done which turns into a last minute solid C- project.

2. Communication never works out especially if you are paired up with random people who you have never spoken to before. 

3. When you end up having to do all of the work.

4. Act like they don't know how to do anything and submit work that is sloppy and illiterate.

5. Your patience is tested.

6. Your focus is off track because they will talk to you about their personal life and their opinions about everything that is irrelevant to the project.

7. There will be that person who is too stubborn and insists on doing the project their way.

8. You will have a difference of opinion that might end in all out war. 

9. In the end, even after you have gone through your ups and downs together, you will still not be friends.