Holiday date ideas

Don’t Be A Grinch This Holiday Season And Go On These 5 Festive Dates With Your S.O.

Dates makes your heart grow three times larger.

47
https://unsplash.com/photos/Qx5QNarbrUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAFllaPelE

December is here! It's officially the holiday season and its time to do all of the holiday things!

Though, if you're like me then you know over the years you've pretty much exhausted all of the typical holiday themed dates. You've gone to all of the Christmas lightings events, you've already watched all of the new holiday movies, you've grabbed every holiday-themed drink at Starbucks. I mean, you've done it all and you can not bear the thought of another hot cocoa with bae picture popping up on your feed. So what are you supposed to do when your s/o demands a date during the holiday season? Well being a grumpy Grinch is definitely not going to slide, so here are some unconventional holiday date ideas for you and your love this holiday season.

1. Bake holiday cookies.

Nothing is more festive than baking holiday themed cookies. Take time at the end of your day to be with each other. Drink some eggnog and fill your kitchen with warm delicious smells that will definitely make you feel the love.

2. Karaoke holiday songs. 

Be it at a karaoke bar, your car or in your living room. Get in your best holiday outfit and blast those festive tunes! Belt them out, dance the night away! Sure you might make a reindeer deaf and break all of the ornaments on your tree from all of your flailings but hey it's all in the spirit of fun.

3. Volunteer at a toy drive.

Nothing is sexier than watching bae doing good in the world, so why not make a date out of it? It is the season of giving, after all, so give a little bit of your time to those in need! Both of you will be able to spend time together bringing joy to those kids around you who are in need.

4. Decorate ornaments. 

This is where your creative sides can come out to play. Take a plain ornament from the craft store and deck it out! Be it with boughs of holly or sneak a little note inside. Either way, this is something you both can do together and have fun thinking of new ways to decorate your tree!

5. Make ugly Christmas/ holiday sweaters. 

Keep the D.I.Y train going by making each other ugly sweaters! Hit up your local crafts or dollar store and go crazy trying to make the other persons sweater as hideous as possible. Ugliest sweater has to be worn out for dinner / coffee. Or rock them both together, either way you'll both look so cute in your ugly sweaters.

Even if you decide, after reading this list, that you and bae want to grinch it out on the couch, just remember that the most important thing this holiday season is to enjoy the time spent with your loved ones and the magic of the holidays is truly found in love and laughter! Happy Holidays!