Top 10 Looks From The 2019 Grammy Awards

The best dressed at the 61st Grammy Awards.

30
https://tvline.com/2019/02/11/grammy-awards-ratings-2019-host-alicia-keys/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtuTi6bBBx4/

Awards season is in full effect, and what's better than seeing your favorite stars win some of the most prestigious awards known worldwide? Seeing them walk down the red carpet. Award shows never disappoint when it comes to delivering some of the over the top, bold fashion statements, especially at the Grammys. Celebrities steer away from the more traditional looks and go for pieces that will show off their personality and who they are. And this year's Grammy's delivered just that.

Lady Gaga

View this post on Instagram

#GRAMMYs 🤘

A post shared by Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) on

A true star was born in this strapless silver sequin Celine dress. Gaga is dominating every screen, stage and red carpet she steps on. To finish the look, Gaga strapped on some Jimmy Choo platforms and a couple Tiffany and Co. diamonds and she was ready for the red carpet.

J-Lo

J-Lo never fails to disappoint with her stunning dresses. This year Lopez wore a pastel green Ralph and Russo gown (although it may seem white). Topping her look with a sultry hat, the high embellished neck with the jewels on her hat gave her that extra little sparkle (not that she needs it).

Michelle Obama.

Although she didn't make an appearance on the red carpet, Michelle Obama, surprised everyone by making an appearance on stage. Former FLOTUS stood alongside Jada Pinkett Smith, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Grammys host Alicia Keys. She was dressed in a silver sequin jumpsuit by Sachin and Babi.

Bebe Rexha

Although many designers declined to dress her due to her not fitting their size guide, Rexha came out in a stunning red ruffle dress from Monsoori and she looked better than ever.

Camilla Cabello

Business in the front, party in the back. Former Fifth Harmony group member, Camilla Cabello wore a stunning pink sparkly gown from Armani Privé. With high neck in the front and a sexy low back, Cabello killed it this year.

Miley Cyrus

View this post on Instagram

PLAYBOY 🐰 🎸 🐰🎸🐰🎸

A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on

Newlywed, Miley Cyrus wore a black oversized tuxedo jacket with matching flared pants by Mugler.

Kylie Jenner

It is clear that Kylie Jenner can pull just about anything off. For the Grammy Awards, she was dressed in baby pink Balmain jumpsuit.

Cardi B

Fashion is all about to taking risk, and Cardi B did just that. Wearing a clam inspired dress, Cardi B showed up in a dress by Archive Mugler from Mugler's 1995 couture show.

Alicia Keys

View this post on Instagram

#aboutlastnight

A post shared by Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) on

The host of the night showed up in a custom Armani Privé long sleeve red dress. The dress had a plunging neckline with buttons going down the center of the dress. She completed her look with Bulgari earrings, necklaces and rings.

Janelle Monáe

Last but not least, Janelle Monáe showed up in Jean Paul Gaultier. From her hats tilt, to the bold shoulder design, to the geometric shape of the bottom of her dress, Monáe was definitely one to remember.