Grammy Predictions

Grammy Predictions

All things the Grammys

14
Grammy Predictions

This weekend is musics biggest night, The Grammys. Hundreds of producers gather to discuss who deserves the biggest award in all of music. These awards are not fan voted and can not be bought which is why it's most important in the music industry.

So who is going to take home some of the biggest nominations of the year?

Most predictions have Beyoncé coming home with the most Grammys of the night and Adele snagging some right behind her. The two are nominated in the same category and could fight out a battle for: Album of the year, record of the year, and best pop solo performance. The two are also nominated next to Justin Bieber's very successful "Love Yourself" and his recent album "Purpose".

A few predictions have said that Bieber will come home with at least one Grammy like he did last year for his song "Where r ü now". Bieber is not set to attend the Grammys but could still be taking home several nominations this year. His album Purpose remained number one on the billboard charts for 2 weekend where as "Love Yourself", his nomination son, lasted up to 3 months in the top ten charts.

It is hard to say who could take home some of the biggest awards of the night because everyone nominated is a very talented group of artists.

Here are the nominations in the biggest categories

Record of the Year
Adele, “Hello”
Beyoncé, “Formation”
Lukas Graham, “7 years”
Rihanna feat. Drake, “Work”
Twenty One Pilots, “Stressed Out”

Predicted to win: Beyoncé, Formation

Best Pop Solo Performance
Adele, “Hello”
Beyoncé, “Hold Up”
Justin Bieber, “Love Yourself”
Kelly Clarkson, “Piece by Piece” (Idol Version)
Ariana Grande, “Dangerous Woman”

Predicted to win: Justin Bieber, "Love Yourself"

Best Pop Vocal Album
Adele, 25
Justin Bieber, Purpose
Ariana Grande, Dangerous Woman
Demi Lovato, Confident
Sia, This Is Acting

Predicted to Win: Adele, 25

Song of the Year
Beyoncé, “Formation”
Adele, “Hello”
Mike Posner, “I Took a Pill in Ibiza”
Justin Bieber, “Love Yourself”

Predicted to win: Beyoncé, "Formation"