What To Get The Graduate In Your Life, Based On Their College Major

Are you looking to get a memorable gift for someone special? Take a look at this helpful list

182

As the school year is approaching the end, you may have that special someone of yours for whom you would like to get a gift, but you are clueless. Do not panic, I got some ideas for you based on majors and your relationship with him or her.

Political Science Major

Clearly, that person is a politics nerd and love everything related to politics. What about a decorative pillow with a quote or saying?

Books on different topics such as International Relations, Comparative Politics, Political Philosophy, Books written by politicians and political scientists may also be appreciated.

Biomedical Sciences Major

Stethoscope

Lab coat

First Aid Kit

Nursing

Nursing survival kit

Stethoscope

Gift card to Nursing supplies store

A Keurig

Chemistry

Something with their favorite chemical elements

You can also get a pen with the periodic table

Pharmacist

custom gift with the saying "educated drug dealer"

Mugs with a custom medication cover

Accounting

A calculator

Criminal Justice

A Gavel

A justice balance

Business

A luggage

A suit

Dress shirt

A Tie

Jewelry

Any other Professional wardrobe

Psychology

A subscription to Psychology Today

I chose the Psycho Path

A brain

Marketing

A pie chart

A wall art with advertisement

Education

A planner

A teacher treat jar

Classroom decorations

Gift card to office depot for supplies

A custom pen

English

A Kindle

Books

Dictionary

Gifts Ideas for relationships

Siblings

Books

Computer

IPad

Greek Life

Crafting supplies

Paddles

Gifts with the symbols

Beside all these gifts, you can always get them a watch to make sure they make it to their jobs and graduate school on time. A business card holder if they have an office or circulation desk, a polaroid to keep up with memories throughout their lifetime.