If you didn't already know, I'm kind of obsessed with "The Office". So when I was asked to do an article on something relating to graduation, I immediately thought of the copious amounts of ways to decorate a graduation cap relating to my favorite show. So here are 18 different ways to Dunder Mifflin-ify your caps this year.
1. Bears, Beats, Bachelor's Degree
Jim imitating Dwight is one of the most popular scenes in the show, and where we get the infamous quote "Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica." So let this quote be the inspiration for your cap if you've successfully earned a bachelor's degree!
2. The worst thing about college was the dementors
Ahh, Prison Mike. Prison Mike is like a professor, teaching valuable life lessons. So channel Prison Mike by changing his quote so that you can accurately describe the worst part of college, the dementors.
3. "'You miss 100% of the shots you never take' -Wayne Gretsky"-Michael Scott
There's nothing like an inspirational quote for the top of your graduation cap!
4. Do student loans take Schrute bucks?
Probably not, but they may take Stanley nickels!
5. Mo money mo problems
6. But on graduation day? Well I like graduation day
Show that your love of graduation day is equal to Stanley's love of pretzel day.
It accurately describes a lot of people's feelings about graduation.
8. Shoulda burned this place down when I had the chance
... Also a lot of people's feelings towards school.
9. When it comes to adulting I know exactly what to do... But in a much more real sense I have no idea what to do
This is pretty accurate.
10. I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY
Because when the student loan payments start this is gonna be all of us.
11. Determined, Worker, Intense, Good worker, Hard worker, Terrific
A good way to let everyone know how hard you worked in college. You could also do this with your own name.
12. It was long and hard... That's what she said
I had to include a "that's what she said" reference in here.
13. It is graduation.
14. Catch you on the flippity flip
Go out in style... Michael Scott style,
15. You guys, I'm like really smart now, you don't even know
Kelly Kapoor describes how all of us feel after graduating, to be honest.
16. You have no idea how high I can fly
The Office+ kind of inspirational= perfect grad cap!
17. Sometimes I'll start an essay and I don't even know where it's going... I just hope I find it along the way
A perfect one for the english majors out there!
18. May your hats fly as high as your dreams
Michael Scott quote about graduation... Perfection.