Perfect Graduation Cap Designs For Every Major

I guarantee the perfect design for your major is on this list!

3290
Instagram

Graduation is approaching quickly for our seniors! With a million things to accomplish before graduation here are some ideas for the perfect design for your graduation cap based on your major! I'm here to help you have one less thing for you to worry about. So pull out your crafting tools and let's get started!

Business

Whether you decide to use this "Mulan" pun or turn your cap into a briefcase have fun with it!

Nursing

Don't spend too many long nights designing your grad cap when this design beats the rest!

Education

Before you spend days writing on a chalkboard, write out a beautiful sentiment on your grad cap!

Special Education

Thank you for being amazing people! You are going to change the world!

English

Take time from writing your ten-page paper to decorate your grad cap!

History

Make history with this design! You can try out this design or just glue on a map or pages from a history textbook!

Political Science

Take a break from shaping our political system to craft this capital design!

Math

I am 100% certain that this design is perfect for any math majors out there!

Physics

An object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by an outside force, so get moving, follow your dreams! Only physics can stop you!

Biology

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!

Chemistry

Chemis-try to make this awesome graduation cap design!

Environmental Science

Use paint or recycled objects to design your cap!

Psychology

Aren't you PSYCHed to graduate!

Anthropology

It took you many years of avoiding natural selection, but you've made it to graduation!

Engineering

You will have engineered the perfect grad cap if you use this design!

Computer Science

If you don't want to take the "Frozen" approach, you can just put a bunch of code ontop your cap!

Communications

This design isn't comm-plicated.

Foreign Language

Oui ou non?

Philosophy

To decorate your grad cap or to not decorate your grad cap, that is the question.

Speech Pathology

This design is sure to leave everyone speechless(in a good way)

Theatre

You've been busting your butt being an absolute star so let that shine in your grad cap design.

Art

I'm sure an art major could do something creative on their own, but I still wanted to include them in this list!

Fashion Design & Merchandising

The people of this major always look fabulous so why should that change on graduation day?

Criminal Justice

The only crime here is that you're going to steal the show with this graduation cap design!

Music

If this design isn't music to your ears, try decorating with sheet music!

Dance

Dance your way across the stage in this on pointe grad cap!

Athletic training

You did it! You have made it to the end of college! Celebrate!

Whatever your major have fun with your decorating. This is one of the last keepsakes from college that you'll have. Make the most of what time you have left at you university and congratulations on the completion of this chapter in your life! Here's to whatever your next journey will be! Toss up your grad cap with pride, you've earned this moment!