Descriptions for graduation posts

Don't 'Throw Away Your Shot' At A Fire Graduation Insta Caption And Use One Of These 10 Hamilton Lyrics

You probably never thought you'd feel this close to the man on the $10.

432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvBYOBTkDRk

As graduation comes sooner than any of us anticipated, it's easy to feel a rush of emotions. Despite the sadness of leaving the place you called home for the past four years and the anxiety of going out into the world to do whatever it is you are meant to do, I think we can all agree on one emotion that is definitely the most predominant: excitement.

We've worked our butts off to get to where we are today. We are finally going to get that piece of paper that opens endless doors for us. I think it's safe to say we're all feeling about as cocky as the founding father on the $10 bill.

Here are 10 lyrics from the Hamilton musical that any college grad should use as an Instagram caption to toot their own horn as loud as good ol' Alexander himself.

1. "There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait, just you wait."

media.giphy.com

Alexander Hamilton

2. "With every word I drop knowledge."

media.giphy.com

My Shot

3. "All I have's my honor, a tolerance for pain, a couple of college credits and my top-notch brain."

media.giphy.com

Helpless

4. "No one has more resilience or matches my practical tactical brilliance."

media.giphy.com

Guns and Ships

5. "I'm young, scrappy, and hungry and I'm not throwing away my shot."

media.giphy.com

My Shot

6. "History has its eyes on me."

media.giphy.com

History Has Its Eyes On You

7. "Sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bring the thunder."

media.giphy.com

Cabinet Battle #1

8. "How to account for his rise to the top? Maaan the man is non-stop!"

media.giphy.com

Non-Stop

9. "I probably shouldn't brag, but dang, I amaze and astonish."

media.giphy.com

My Shot

10. "Raise a glass to freedom."

media.giphy.com

Story of Tonight

Now go forth and create fire graduation posts!