Grace and Frankie, One of Netlix's Best

Grace and Frankie, One of Netlix's Best

Two complelty different women in thier 70's living together, what could go wrong?

233
Grace and Frankie, One of Netlix's Best
hardwoodandhollywood.com

Grace and Frankie is quite possibly one of the best Netflix Original's I have watched so far. It's fun, daring, modern and absolutely hilarious. In case you've never heard of this show I highly recommend you add it to your list and binge watch it.

For those of you who aren't as daring to start a show on impulse, let me give you some background information. Grace and Frankie are two women in their 70's who are as different as day and night. On the exterior they couldn't be more different, Grace is an elegant, work addicted, business woman and Frankie is a free spirit, hippie, artist. As different as they may be they share one huge similarity, their husbands are no longer in love with them. Plot twist, they're actually in love with each other and have been having an affair for over 20 years. Now these two women who couldn't stand each other must learn how to live together and start a new life as divorcees.

I never realized how much I needed a show like this until I watched it. It gives me the hope that one day I'll be 70 and still killing the game like always, unafraid of the unknown and up for an adventure. I'll be the first to admit that I wouldn't have expected to enjoy as much as I have but I love it! Although it may be about women who are more than twice my age, I still find it to be relatable and familiar. I love the various themes it covers such as modern complex relationships, friendships with exes, weak joints and bad knees, inevitable death of friends as you get older, heart diseases and many more.

If you have a best friend, I hope you watch this together, I can assure you that you will start to see yourself in either Grace or Frankie. I know I do. Their dynamic is hilarious and refreshing. So if you're not watching anything on Netflix right now then look up Grace and Frankie and start watching.