I've Split With Bath and Bodyworks

My Goodbye To Bath & Body Works

We had a good run, but I guess its time to move on.

97

Dear Bath and Bodyworks,

I used to love sorting through all of your scented products and finding just the right product for me, but I guess I won't be making my selections from your lines of lotions and shower gels anymore. My skin just does not react very well anymore to the heavy fragrances and scents which are a staple of your brand and the lines you advertise. It looks like from now on I will be sticking to your hand sanitizers and candles.

I used to buy your smaller bottles of lotions when they were on sale so I would always have something to keep in my backpack in case of emergency, but now it is time to make the move to fragrance-free lotions.

BATH AND BODY WORKS COLLECTION www.youtube.com

I will miss your body sprays, which I also always bought when deals were offered on the smaller bottles because they kept me smelling fresh after a.m. gym class.

Getting gifts of the shower gels and lotion combos, which are really thoughtful and I appreciate getting very much, just is not the best option as they currently throw my skin into a tizzy.

I would prefer not to have red blotches pop up all over my body so until you begin to carry a more sensitive skin friendly line which is not as heavily scented it looks like I will be shopping elsewhere for my skincare needs.

Going fragrance-free is probably not the best marketing move for you. The majority of your customer base buys your product specifically for the scents and quality of your products; however a line of essential oil scent based lotions for sensitive skin could expand your market a little bit. Whether its a line worth adding is up to you to decide, but until then, goodbye Bath and Body Works (except for hand sanitizer because I honestly do not need any more candles).

Thanks for the fun while it lasted,

Sincerely,

Miss Fragrance-Free

(P.S. I will be back for hand sanitizer but that is it. I promise.)