5 Reasons Golden Retrievers Are The Best Dogs Ever

The simple truth.

70

As the owner of two golden retrievers, I can tell you from personal experience that these dogs truly are a man's best friend. They are the best friend that is always down for a good time, a snuggle sesh, or even just company. They are the animal that chooses you; the animal that possesses every quality humans seek in companionship. These four legged friends have the ability to capture your heart like no other, and here is why...

1. Snuggles are everything 

Golden retrievers are the world's best body pillows and the most loyal cuddlers. And let's be honest, who can resist that cute face? That's right. No one.

2. Major clout alert!! 

Goldens are, in fact, the dog with the most clout. Their smarts, good looks, and personality cannot be rivaled by any other type of dog. They're the whole package, which makes them worthy of their title.

3. Playtime is all the time 

Whether it be fetch, tug of war, or just running around, Golden Retrievers are always down for a good time. There is never a dull moment in the company of such a fun loving and energetic dog.

4. An automatic best friend

As the most loyal pets on earth, Golden Retrievers are always there to cheer you up. If you're happy, they're happy :)

5. Summary: Golden Retrievers are perfect. 

It's the simple truth.