9 Golden Retrievers Who Accurately Describe Your Post-Spring Break Feels
Spring Break

*Struggles to even chase after a tennis ball.*

344
Nancy Topolski

The weeks following spring break are rough. All you can think about is how much fun spring break was and how many weeks you have until summer break. Let's be honest, it can be heckin' hard to get motivation post spring break, as seen by these heckin' cute goldens.

1. When you get back and realize you are not in sunny, warm paradise anymore.

Golden Retriever Animal Christmas GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

2. When you are struggling to get the motivation to go to class the Monday after.

Golden Retriever Dog GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

3. When you finally get that motivation and only have four minutes to get to class. 

4. When the professor asks if anyone did the assigned reading over the break.

5. When you are trying to pay attention in class, but all you can think about is your vacation.

6. When you go back to eating dining hall food after a week of eating well.

Barf GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

7. When you only woke up two hours ago and already need a nap. 

Tired Funny Puppy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

8. When your friend admits they are kind of happy that the break is over so they could see their friends again.

Suspicious Dogs GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy

9. When you finally realize that summer break is actually not that far away.

Golden Retriever Puppy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYGiphy