The week leading up to Spring Break is bad enough. The week after might be worse. We had a taste of freedom, and going back to the real world feels impossible. If only we could sleep in.
1. Maybe I'll use up all of my “three free absences” this week.
They're there for just this occasion, right?
2. "Siri, how much coffee constitutes a 'lethal' dose?"
But then you're just shaky and tired.
3. No one will notice if I just wear sweatpants all week.
4. Technically, today could be a sick day. I’m tired, so I’m kind of “sick,” right?
Personal days are also sick days; it's fine.
5. Wait, we had an assignment that's due?
Maybe I muted the Canvas app on my phone...
6. So THIS is where the semester takes a turn for the worse.
It was going great up until this point!
7. I can't believe it's only 3 p.m.
I've been awake for too many hours today.
8. 58 more days until Summer.
Counting down the days until freedom.