Spring break is the best week of spring semester...until it's over.
Now, we are back to assignments, tests, bad food and not being able to sleep in anymore. I think everyone can relate to these struggles.
1. When your professor tries to relate by asking about your spring break.
2. Seeing all your friends again
3. Thinking about all the assignments you didn't get ahead on
4. Hearing some kid brag about working two weeks ahead
5. Coming to class without caffeine
6. When the professor just complains about grading papers over break
7. When the professor acts like you should remember everything from before the break
8. When everyone went away for break but you
9. Challenging the no food policy in class
10. When your professor decides to add more assignments to the syllabus
11. When they decide to get rid of an assignment