Going To A Reformatory: During And After As Told By Supernatural

"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'Tis near Halloween.'"

44
PBS

What is better than celebrating the Halloween weekend at a reformatory with some friends? It is fun and highly entertaining... and, of course, I have to say frightening (I mean, that is the point of going to haunted houses isn't it?). Well, I guess that depends on your scare level... whether you're easily scared or not, I bet you can relate to the following Supernatural gifs when it comes to going to anything haunted. Who else is better to describe the supernatural feels than the Supernatural gang themselves?

1. When someone asks if you like haunted/scary/paranormal things and are easily scared, you might react like this:

Or, if you're a haunted/scary/paranormal things fanatic you'll probably be all:

2. Because the easily scared are more entertaining, lets focus on how they feel..like when they finally see/enter the haunted reformatory/place of haunted choosing.

3. That moment when you know there is going to be a clown so you've prepared yourself and one comes up to you and just...

Then a different set of clowns come running after you and.... (only they don't explode like glitter - darn, that'd be some cool special effects)

4. Anytime when an actor in a freaky costume starts walking toward you.

5. And all those jump scares that you know are coming but you jump anyway.

6. That moment right before you enter a pitch black room and can't tell where you're supposed to walk and you wish you had a weapon. (Especially because you know people are going to be hiding around every corner...)

7. When you watch the girl in front of you get grabbed and taken into a prison cell, then yanked on by another scary looking dude.

8. When the person with the chainsaw jumps out of a cell to attack you.

9. You finally make it out and just kind of think sarcastically, 'Thanks for making me do that, friends.'

Or you're supernatural freak of a friend congratulates themselves with a celebratory dance because you're literally terrified now.

10. Afterwards your friends keep trying to say freaky and scary things and you just aren't having it.

11. That moment when you get back home and are now afraid to do things like opening your closet door.

12. But, don't worry. I'm here to remind you that you have an angel watching over you.

Whether you are one of the easily frightened people or the one who goes to haunted houses, mansions, or prisons for the enjoyment of watching others freak out, it is awesome admiring the extravagant props, costumes and make-up, and the work that goes into some of these places. No matter if you've already gone to a reformatory/haunted anything or are about to, or have decided that life isn't for you... I wish you the spookiest times this Halloween season.