What Is God's Grace?

What Is God's Grace?

The undeserving gift.

23
What Is God's Grace?

Grace is poured out on us daily. It is an ongoing theme in the Bible. But what does it mean?

Grace is one of the many gifts that God shines down on us every day; a gift that we don't deserve. An unlimited gift.

Think of Grace as rain. Rain falls on whatever it wants, whenever it wants. That's what God does. He pours his Grace out on us no matter how much we've sinned, turned away from Him or fallen short of His glory. Grace is God going the extra step. It's in His nature to forgive us. He forgives us and blesses us with His grace.

“For by grace are you saved, through faith, and that not of yourselves.” - Ephesians 2:8

I encourage you to look back on times in your life that you can see God's grace in. Most of the time, we can look back on some situations and realize that it was God's grace. He can give us His grace without us even realizing it. Every single day, His grace is being poured out on you.