What Makes A Man Attractive

What Makes A Man Attractive

You are the woman that a man is praying for.

52
What Makes A Man Attractive

What makes an attractive man?

Society tells us what makes a person attractive and in the case of men it tends to be muscles, money, the “bad boys”, etc. It is easy to get swept up in the societal standards of what makes a man attractive, yet in the grand scheme of things those attributes mean little to nothing when you really sit down and think about it. Now I’m not saying it isn’t nice to have a man that is easy on the eyes but that is just an added bonus to what they really have to offer. Thinking back to my own past crushes, flings, and relationships I realize I have not been looking for the right things in my future husband. Now in my early twenties and working towards my future career, trying to better myself for my future husband and family I realize it is time to really sit down and think about what truly makes an attractive man.

First, imagine a man who talks to God about you…how absolutely amazing does that sound? An attractive man will talk to God about you. He will make your belly-laugh, hold the door open for you but also open his bible, stand on the outside of the sidewalk when you are walking down the street, make you feel beautiful even when you don’t, he will draw you closer to God instead of distract you from Him, he will love God more than you and that is okay.

Never compromise to keep someone, it will only show that they are not God’s will. God already has the perfect person picked out for you, remember that. You, him, or maybe both of you just are not ready to meet each other just yet, but it is all in God’s plan. When you least expect it or deserve it God will bring the two of you together at the point when you need each other the most. He will bring you together to grow in your faith as a couple, to build a foundation on God. None of your past relationships will even begin to compare to the relationship built on the Lord. Wait on the Lord for the one who not only pays attention to you, but is paying attention to what God is telling him to do when it comes to you.

Attributes of a truly attractive man:

He is…

Slow to anger

Forgiving

Kind

Holy

Peaceful

Patient

Loving

Praying for you

Trustworthy

Humble

In a relationship with Jesus, before you

Tender

Hardworking

Bettering himself for the Lord and you

Following God’s plan

A leader

Pure in heart

Full of grace

Waits on the Lord

Gentle

Delights in the Lord’s commands

Just

Keeps his promises

Prosperous

Striving for perfection in Christ

You don’t need a knight in shining armor, just a good man wearing the armor of God. Your heart is priceless to God make sure the next person you give it to understands the value of it to ensure your heart will be treasured. Do not settle for less than what God has planned for you, you deserve all of His plans always.