God Give Me Strength Quotes to Stand in Your Power

160

Take a look at this collection of "God give me strength" quotes that will leave you feeling motivated.

It doesn't matter what the spirituality you choose to follow.

It doesn't matter if you study either the Bible or Quran.

It doesn't matter which god you're praying to.

Everyone is seeking for strength in something or from somewhere.

Certain people seek out external sources while others look to their self for direction However, all human beings require the strength and help at the time of their lives.

Obstacles are inevitable, they're normal.

As we work to overcome these challenges, we need reminders and encouragement.

Apart from religious practices, the help we seek is often expressed in the lyrics of songs, tattoos, prayers, and popular culture.

We all get energy and strength from various things. We can revel in the fact that we all seek the same strength.

Please let us know what quote you like the most.

God Give Me Strength Prayer Quotes

1. "Ask God to give you strength to endure, and rest assured, He will take care of you." -- Joel Osteen

2. "Dear God, give me the strength to move through my day with grace and love in my heart." -- Jill Alman Bernstein

3. "God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties in life." -- Wendell E. Mettey

4. "God!!! Help me to overcome the challenges of today, so that I can create an improved version of myself." -- Sejal

5. "God, I ask you to give me the strength to face today. You are aware of the challenges I'll have to confront. The changes and ups throughout the journey and the necessity for me to figure out my place." -- Kim Leigh Patterson

6. "Dear God, If I caused harm to others, grant me the courage to apologize. If I'm hurt by someone, I pray that you will give me the strength to accept forgiveness." -- Mitch Smith

7. "God may not always get you out of a situation, but he will give you the strength to get through it." Maria Micah Rosales Maria Micah Rosales

8. "God will give you strength, for every Battle wisdom for every Decision, and Peace that Surpasses Understanding!" Andrew Guzaldo

9. "If God holds me to be a pure instrument for the spread of nonviolence in place of the awful violence now ruling the earth, He will give me the strength and show me the way." -- Mahatma Gandhi

10. "God grant me the strength to walk the untraveled paths of life! I need your wisdom and understanding to succeed with you on your adventure!" - Nishan Panwar

11. "God give me the strength to get up when I fall - and the grace to forgive those who gave me the push." Nishan Panwar

12. "God's strength in your weakness is his presence in your life." Andy Stanley

Anonymous God Give Me Strength Quotes For Overcoming Challenges

13. "Lord give me strength for the fight." -- Anonymous

14. "Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety." -- Anonymous

15. "Give God your weakness and He'll give you his strength." -- Anonymous

16. "You tell me: I am not sure if I'll succeed. God promises that I will provide you with the strength." -- Anonymous

17. "Keep your head high. God has given his toughest battles to his most powerful soldiers." -- Anonymous

18. "Dear God: Please give me the strength to be free from the things that hurt me. Help me live my daily life."-- Anonymous

19. "Dear God, I've tried my best, but if today I lose my hope, please tell me that your plans are better than my dreams." -- Anonymous

20. "I asked God for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong." -- Anonymous

21. "Dear God, if I ever lose my hope, please give me strength and replenish my soul." -- Anonymous

22. "No locks are made without keys. This is the reason God doesn't allow you to have issues without answers." -- Anonymous

23. "Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through tomorrow with a smile." -- Anonymous

24. "Dear God, I know You're listening. Please provide me with strength. I put my faith in You." -- Anonymous

25. "Thank you, God, for giving me the strength to keep going when all I really want to do is give up." -- Anonymous

26. "God give me strength, both spiritually and physically to do the work you have called me to do." -- Anonymous

27. "Dear God: I need you more than I ever have. Bring peace to my angst happiness to my despair and bring faith to my soul." -- Anonymous

28. "Even when our burdens are too much to hold, God gives them to us to make us stronger." -- Anonymous

29. "God provide me with the courage to carry on. I'm praying for you to be the peace in the midst of the chaos, as well as the answer to my issues." -- Anonymous

30. "God give me strength, both spiritually and physically to do the work you have called me to do." -- Anonymous

31. "Dear God... I don't ask you to make my life easier, but I ask you to give me strength to face all my troubles." -- Anonymous

32. "Dear God: I need you more than I ever have. Bring peace to my angst happiness to my despair and hope to my soul." -- Anonymous

33. "Dear God: Please give me the courage to free myself from the things that hurt me. Help me live the rest of my journey." -- Anonymous

34. "Yes Lord! Give me wisdom, strength and direction. Amen." - Anonymous

God Give Me Strength Quotes From The Bible

35. "But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength." - 2 Timothy 4:17

36. "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." -- Nehemiah 8:10

37. "God, give me strength each day to fight for my family." - Nehemiah 4:14.

38. "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." -- Psalm 46:1.

39. "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

40. "But you Lord, do not keep me from you. I am awestruck by your strength. Come quickly to assist me." -- Psalm22:19

41. "He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters." -- Daniel 22:17

42. "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." -- Proverbs 31:25

43. "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had." -- Romans 15:5

44. "I am lifting my eyes towards the mountains. Where do I get my strength? My assistance is from the Lord who is the creator of heaven and earth." -- Psalm 121:1-2

45. "So don't be afraid as I'm with you. Do not be discouraged as God is your God. I will encourage you and assist you. I will support your righteous hand." -- Isaiah 41:10

46. "The Lord is my strength and my song. He has provided me with victory. My God and I will be praising him as my father's God and I will exalt him." -- Exodus 15:2

47. "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless." - Isaiah 40:29

48. "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." -- Psalm 73:26

49. "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." -- 1 Chronicle 16:11.

50. "The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." -- Psalm 29:11.

God Give Me Strength Quotes to Get You Through Tough Times

51. "God gives me strength to face a fact though it slays me." -- Thomas Huxley

52. "I pray to the God within me that He will give me the strength to ask Him the right questions." - Elie Wiesel

53. "O God, how easily I can make them smile! Help me to be the bright spot in their lives, and to bring them closer to God!" -- Mother Teresa

54. "We are prone to fall off from our faith. God's grace helps us to be strong to get back up." -" Lailah Akita's Gifty Akita

55. "The Lord was pleased to strengthen us, and remove all fear from us, and dispose of our hearts to be as useful as possible." - Richard Allen

56. "Religion can be a very personal matter that I am a part of and fighting in the ring, that's boxing. It's my job. God always provides me with the strength I need." - Manny Pacquiao

57. "You know god gives me that inner strength, that super strength to get through things." - Duane Chapman

58. "Give me strength to walk the soft earth, a relative to all that is." - Black Elk

59. "God, give me hills to climb, and strength for climbing!" -- Arthur Guiterman

60. "Though cares and sorrows e'er must come, though heart be rent, I know that God will give me strength, When mine is spent." - Henry Ward Beecher

What have you learned from these God gives me quotes about strength?

The world today is filled with people who adhere to a religion.

The most well-known religions, the world has 2.2 billion Christians, 1.6 billion Muslims 1 billion Hindus 500 million Buddhists and more than 400 million spiritualists from indigenous cultures.

Each of them seeks the strength and encouragement they need as they travel in different ways.

For the billions of people who don't adhere to an organized religion and are still involved in some way or another of support-seeking.

Perhaps they can find the strength they need from their family members or inspiring figures.

Every single person on this planet has looked for strength in moments of crisis.

There are plenty of reminders of the things that separate us from our world.

Our differences may divide us; however, we can equally easily concentrate on what brings us closer.

This is a profound shared experience that brings people from various backgrounds close.

What is your most important takeaway out of this collection about God provide me with strength and quotes?