To The Girl Who Broke My Best Friend's Heart

You had such a good thing going. You had a guy who wasn't going to leave you.

He wouldn't even think of another girl. You were the best thing in his life until you left. He would've done just about anything for you and I think you knew that.

It saddens me that you left the way you did. He hasn't been the same since you left.

He says he is fine, he says that he is ok. I can read him like a book. He wishes it hadn't ended as it did. I hope you feel the same way.

The worst part of all of this is that I can't blame you.

It's not like you cheated on him or found someone better. I can't cut you down with my words.

I can't get someone else to get back at you. I can't blame you for your mental health.

Girls can be witches to each other. I think you know that lesson better than most.

They spurred on your depression which told you to dump him.

I just want you to know, you are good enough. You are perfect for him and he is perfect for you.

What your depression is telling you is wrong. I hope you realize that soon because he really misses you.