Go Make Your Dreams A Reality!

Go Make Your Dreams A Reality!

Why having multiple passions is a good thing.

9
Go Make Your Dreams A Reality!
Team Own Your Life

Perhaps one of the biggest areas of conflict people come across when they speak with me is my stubbornness with having multiple passions, jobs, and careers. Over the past few years, I have experimented with many jobs and passions. I have found myself in love with a couple of them, the two main ones being medicine and writing.

However, a lot of people resent me for this aspect of my life. "I do too much," they say. I stand on one too many ships and therefore, I'm bound to fall. As much as I see where these people are coming from, I cannot help but disagree.

I am very lucky that my parents have always been my number-one supporters in everything I do. In fact, they are the ones who taught me to dream big and aim even bigger. Because of this, no matter what I plan on doing, it never seems impossible. Moreover, I don't even think of possibility when I begin dreaming or goal-setting. In my mind, there's always a way to make something happen. You just have to look hard enough.

The same goes for what you do with your life. You do not have to choose one path when it comes to careers and passions. Yes, it does become difficult at times, but at the end of the day, it's one of the most rewarding things you can do. When you look back, perhaps at this very moment, you'll know that you were doing everything you wanted to or dreamt of. It's all about finding a way to do it.

There are many passions and careers you can do on the side. An hour a day, a few hours on the weekend, during your commute from or to college is all you need to pursue them. You just have to go do it. And these things, often, don't even require a school education. You can excel just as well as those with a college degree if you understand the tips and tricks. You can succeed at anything if you have the passion for moving forward.

I have met people who have dropped out of college/high school to follow their passions and are earning so much more than the students who decided to stay around for college. This isn't to say that you should drop out of the institution you are in, but you should start working towards your goals, no matter how many they may be or how big and far away they may seem.

Start with one at a time. You can slowly start organizing things in a way where you are able to do all of the things you are passionate about. They can all follow the path of your life's purpose. I assure you if you look for a way any career or skill can be molded into a step towards the most supernatural dreams.

You only get to live this life once so don't JUST dream. Believe and achieve. Make your dreams your reality because you might regret it later in life.

You are never too young or too old, never too smart or too unintelligent, never too fit or too unfit to do what your heart desires. Especially when it comes to work. So take on as many activities as you want, if you can handle it and keep moving forward. Because a life without challenge is a life wasted.