Glossier Dupes You NEED In Your Life Right Now

Get the Glossier look without spending the Glossier $$$

2438

I don't know about anyone else, but I am OBSESSED with the makeup/skincare brand Glossier. The whole "Glossier" look is just amazing. It's all about enhancing natural beauty, dewiness, and just overall looking fresh and clean. I'm in love with it. I genuinely have just about every product they make, and while I do love these products, my bank account absolutely does NOT. Although, I wouldn't say Glossier is necessarily the most expensive makeup brand, if you're a broke college student like me, a dupe every now and again definitely wouldn't hurt. Here are my top favorite Glossier dupes for when you want that look, but want to save that cash:

Glossier Stretch Concealer VS. Elf HD Lifting Concealer 

Elf HD Lifting Concealer ($4)

My dupe for the Glossier Stretch Concealer ($18) is the Elf HD Lifting Concealer ($4). Not only is this product only a fraction of the cost of the Stretch Concealer, but it has an almost identical payoff. It has a very natural, dewy finish, with light-medium coverage.

Glossier Wowder VS. Revlon PhotoReady Candid Powder

Revlon PhotoReady Powder ($10)

My dupe for the Glossier Wowder ($22) is the Revlon PhotoReady Candid Powder ($10). This product is a dupe down to the packaging. It's a great translucent setting powder that sets your makeup without looking cake-y, and still leaves you looking dewey. And for less than half the price of the Wowder, it's definitely a steal!

Glossier Cloud Paint VS. Maybelline Cheek Heat

Maybelline Cheek Heat ($6)

My dupe for the Glossier Cloud Paint ($18) is the Maybelline Cheek Heat ($6). This cream blush is so natural and pretty, and it looks just like the Glossier one. It comes in 6 super pretty shades and is really easy to blend, especially for being only $6.

Glossier Lash Slick VS. Wet and Wild Mega Length 

Wet and Wild Mega Length Mascara ($3.50)

This is probably my favorite dupe out of them all. My dupe for the Glossier Lash Slick ($16) is the Wet and Wild Mega Length Mascara ($3.50). I couldn't believe how similar the two products were considering the price difference. The Wet and Wild Mega Length is a super lengthening mascara without making it clumpy. Your lashes look gorgeous, long and natural, just like with the Lash Slick.

Glossier Brow Flick VS. Milani Brow Tint Pen

Milani Brow Tint Pen ($10)

My dupe for the Glossier Brow Flick ($18) is the Milani Brow Tint Pen ($10). This product is a perfect dupe to get nice, full, but natural looking brows. It's easy to use, dries quickly, and stays on all day. It's not as cheap as the other products, but it'll still save you $8!

Glossier Boy Brow VS. NYX Control Freak

NYX Control Freak ($6)

My dupe for the Glossier Boy Brow ($16) is the NYX Control Freak ($6). The Glossier Boy Brow is probably their most popular product, and it's crazy how identical the NYX Control Freak is. It adds color and grooms your brows perfectly without looking unnatural. It stays on all day and it's an awesome product for the price.

Glossier Niteshine VS Wet and Wild MegaGlow Hello Halo

Wet and Wild MegaGlow Hello Halo Highlighter ($6)

This is another one of my favorites. My dupe for the Glossier Niteshine ($20) is the Wet and Wild MegaGlow Hello Halo Highlighter ($6). It comes in almost identical shades and gives the same color payoff. It's easy to apply, and gives you that perfect natural glow, without making you look oily.

Glossier Lip Gloss VS. Elf Lip Lacquer 

Elf Lip Lacquer ($3)

And finally my last dupe. My dupe for the Glossier Lip Gloss ($14) is the Elf Lip Lacquer ($3). It's a gorgeous lip gloss and it comes in so many different shades. It's super glossy and pretty without being sticky. It's a perfect dupe for the Glossier Lip Gloss, and way cheaper.