Gloria: A Song Lyrics Poem

Gloria: A Song Lyrics Poem IV

The fourth installment of my "Song Lyrics Poetry" series, inspiring that we can achieve it all as long as there's love in the heart...

3

Everybody —

Miss,

Mister,

All —

Thinking:

Hey,

Always

Hurry

Here,

Carry

Another

Bone

There…

We

Finally

Find

Life's

Love.

Take

It

Inside

You,

Whenever

You

Went:

How

It

Turn,

Spin,

Tell

You

"Never"

Is

When.

Many

These

Hands

Can

Do…

Write

It

All,

Don't

Hush —

Never,

Got

It?

Nothing

Seems

Like

Legends,

Superstar.

We

Can,

Everybody.

Top 9 Places to Get Tattooed in Western Washington

Places in Western Washington that'll leave you with the best ink.
7463

So, you've finally decided to get tattooed! Great! The hardest part about getting a tattoo is actually committing, to getting the tattoo. Now that you've made the leap, and decided to permanently decorate your body with art, here are the top 9 shops in Washington, the west side of the mountains.

9. Action Tattoo

Action Tattoo in Auburn is absolutely excellent at realism. Head over to Auburn for a beautiful black and grey.

8. Artful Dodger

Located on Capital Hill in Seattle, this tattoo shop also moonlights as a comic book shop. Every year, they set up shop at Emerald City Comic Con and tattoo nerdy flash. They have a ton of artists-and are constantly bringing in guest artists. Check them out!

7. Old Gold Tattoo

Up in Bellingham, Old Gold Tattoo rocks the American Traditional game. For those of you who firmly believe that bold will hold, Old Gold is the place for you. Take a drive up to the edge of America, and get a traditional tattoo that'll make your average sailor jealous.

6. Two Birds Tattoo

These ladies are a jack-of-all-trades type shop, and yes, just the ladies. That's right, Two Birds Tattoo in Seattle is a woman-run tattoo shop. Every single tattooer is a woman, and in a field that is pretty-male oriented, that's pretty rad.

5. Damask Tattoo

Another woman-run tattoo shop in Seattle, Damask is breaking barriers by consistently putting out amazing work. Known for it's comfortable environment and chill tattooers, Damask is definitely a place to check out.

4. Cicada Tattoo

Another shop hailing from Seattle, Cicada has artists with a diverse portfolio. These artists can whip out anything from realism, to traditional.

3. Linda's Body Piercing & Tattoo

Ariel Fender, the artist at Linda's, is an expert in watercolor and cover-ups. With the popularity of watercolor on the rise, Ariel's work has shined.

2. Emerald City Tattoo & Supply

An older shop, most of these tattooers have been tattooing for longer than anyone else in Seattle. Their friendly environment, and great tattoos, makes clients feel right at home.

1. Sunken Ship

Up in Everett, this sea themed tattoo shop busts out amazing tattoos. This tattooed lady sees this shop as one of the best in Washington. Mostly American traditional, but plenty of new school and realism tucked in as well.

As they always say, do your research before getting tattooed, and find the tattoo artist you think can give you a masterpiece.