When You Give A Girl A Little Sister

When You Give A Girl A Little Sister

The truth about having a little sister.

180
When You Give A Girl A Little Sister
ScreenRant

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her the biggest pain in the butt. She will literally drive you to the brink of insanity, stopping just in time to pull you back from the edge of the crazy cliff. However, you may come back from the brink with a little less hair; she will make you pull it out.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to laugh with- and at. Who else understands your inside jokes, and who else are you going to poke fun at?

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to cry with. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on. The best shoulder is that of a sister, since they know all of your problems already.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to yell at, because Lord knows we fight like rabid dogs over the last scrap of meat. Sweater stealing, cookie thieving, and tattle tailing are all reasonable things to yell at your sister for. Oh, and don’t forget when she doesn’t do what you want her to- that’s just asking for some shouting.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone she has to protect. If anyone ever messes with the little sister, they better watch out. Her older sister will descend upon them with an army of her friends. No one messes with the little sister.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to tell her secrets to. “You can’t tell anyone, but…” is always a great way to start of a story to her. Sister secrets get locked away in a secure vault and will never come out.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her an ally and enemy simultaneously. She may be quick to throw you under the bus sometimes, but she will always have your back when it counts.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to go shopping with. School dances, everyday wear, evening wear- your little sister can always pick out the best outfits. She has the better fashion sense anyways.

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to drive around. Drive her around town. Drive her to school, to practice, and then back home again. Drive her crazy. It's all the same, right?

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to annoy. It is so much fun to push those buttons!

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her someone to binge watch with. When no one else will watch eleven seasons in a row of Criminal Minds, your little sister always steps up to the plate. She will always be the one saying, "Just one more episode."

When you give a girl a little sister, you give her her best friend. When you have a bad day, she’s there. When you’re being a jerk, she’s there to set you straight. When you want to gossip, she listens. When your friends don’t want to go to prom? Yea, she steps up to be your date.

When you give a girl a little sister, you've given her someone to love unconditionally. Despite all the yelling and the fighting and the nonsense that goes on, you wouldn’t trade her for anything. She is the best gift you can give a girl.