Girls, We Need To Stick Together

Girls, We Need To Stick Together

Make up and dressing up all depends on you!

20
Girls, We Need To Stick Together
www.pexels.com

This goes out to my fellow ladies who are always being putting down for "wearing too much make up" or for being "over-dressed."

First of all ladies, let me tell you that if you want to beat your face with make up, go right ahead. You don't have to please anyone but yourself, remember darlings self-love always comes first. If doing your make up makes you feel like the prettiest girl alive, why care what anyone else has to say about it?

I'm so tired of seeing people all over social media make fun of or insult girls who love to wear make up.

One joke that is played out is "take her swimming on the first date" as if that is supposed to be a threat or something. I, for one, love to wear make up and I wear it everyday. It makes me happy and that's all that matters.

So it saddens me when I see girls getting put down for wearing too much make up that they are called a "catfish." The most upsetting thing is that there are girls who put down other girls for it, when we should be supporting one another. Yes, we might not look the same without make up but who cares. As long as you love yourself just as much without make up then that is all that counts.

Nobody should ever make you feel less just because you enjoy wearing make up, keep rocking that eyeliner and keep your brows on point. Now, if you're ever just going out for a day at the mall or somewhere casual and you want to dress up, do it. We aren't here to impress anyone, if it makes you feel good then so be it.

Never let anyone bring you down when they ask "who are you so dressed up for" simply respond with "myself." It's okay to dress up and wanting to feel pretty whenever you want, so go on and rock that amazing outfit you have on! We have to stop letting guys and even some girls bring us down for what we wear and how our make up is.

This is why us girls need to come together and stop bashing each other. Instead of hating one another, we could encourage each other and give out compliments. Rather than feeling that hatred and envy we could get inspired to better ourselves and see what we can do to make ourselves happy.

Believe it or not, a little compliment here and there can go a long way and make a big difference. Each and every one of you ladies are beautiful in your own unique ways and never let anyone make you feel otherwise. Whether you enjoy wearing make up or not that is your decision and only yours to make. If you want to dress it up or look casual, that again is entirely up to you and how you want to look that day.

I can't stress enough how important it is to love yourself and to do things that make you happy. Girls need to come together and unite against those who bash against us.