20 Movies That Every Girl Must Watch Before She Turns 20

Iconic films you need to see!

135

Whether you're in desperate need for a chick-flick or a comedic relief, these are just 20 movies that you absolutely need to see. So get cozy in bed and bring the snacks because you're set for the next week. Here's a list of classics that you won't get tired of watching!

"A Star Is Born"

media.giphy.com

"Look at me. All you got to do is trust me. That's all you got to do."

"Burlesque"

media.giphy.com

"Who does a girl have to flirt with to get from here... to up there?"

"The Notebook"

media.giphy.com

"If you're a bird... I'm a bird."

"Mamma Mia!"

media.giphy.com

"Typical isn't it? You wait 20 years for a dad and then three come along at once."

"Can't Buy Me Love"

media.giphy.com

"Whatever happens to your popularity, stay yourself, don't change to please others."

"The Intern"

media.giphy.com

"You should feel nothing but great about what you've done, and I'd hate to see you let anyone take that away from you."

"Mean Girls"

media.giphy.com

"You can't sit with us!"

"How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days"

media.giphy.com

"I'm gonna make you wish you were dead. Poor guy."

"Cheaper By The Dozen"

media.giphy.com

"Hello my name is Tom Baker and I would like to hire a house-keeper... I have 12 children. Actually, I am serious. Just 12... 12... There is only two... uh... plus 10."

"The Parent Trap"

media.giphy.com

"So if your Mom is my Mom and my Dad is your Dad... and we're both born on October 11th, then you and I are... like... sisters."

"Titanic"

media.giphy.com

"That's the beauty of it. I wake up one day, I don't know where I'm gonna end up or who I'm gonna meet."

"Bridesmaids"

media.giphy.com

"I didn't know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, hand-written book."

"Pitch Perfect"

media.giphy.com

"Aca-scuse me?" "Aca-believe it."

"Legally Blonde"

media.giphy.com

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."

"27 Dresses"

media.giphy.com

"I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich."

"The Blind Side"

media.giphy.com

"You're changing that boy's life." "No. He's changing mine."

"Clueless"

media.giphy.com

"Ugh, as if!"

"The Last Song"

media.giphy.com

"Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more."

"Marley & Me"

media.giphy.com

"It's just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isn't it? It makes our relationships with people seem as boring as a bowl of oatmeal."

"The Proposal"

media.giphy.com

"Will you marry me? Because I'd like to date you."

I guarantee that you won't regret watching any of these "must-sees." If you're in need of a good cry or a few laughs, consider watching some of the movies from this list. If you haven't seen any of these, you have a lot of catching up to do!