Girls Guide: How To Be Strong 101

Girls Guide: How To Be Strong 101

"Strength is difficult to obtain."

18
Credit: Taylor Contarino

Being a female is hard. We are so emotional and we have so much going on, in our heads and on the outside, too. Every girl needs a little pick me up of inspiration sometimes, so I'm here today to give you a little extra sunshine, sugar, and warmth. Strength is difficult to obtain. It's not easy to get to a place where you're totally comfortable with yourself, but once you accept your own positive and negative characteristics both, then it's a lot easier to realize your capability for success and the fact that you truly deserve happiness no matter what.

1. Realize your own power, worth, value, and wholeness. 

Accept the flaws in others, and understand that you do not have to like everybody- but also realize you don't have to be around them or near them if you don't want to be. 

Acknowledge your own capabilities and the fact that you deserve more than you could ever imagine. 

Let go of your anxieties and realize that your time on Earth is so limited and short- you can't let fear and anxiety hold you back from being happy or pursuing a life of happiness.

Realize your capacity for growth- change is necessary to life and leads to happiness.

Accept your own individuality and independence. You can and should be making your own choices. You are an individual human being- you are nobody else's property. You should be making decisions for your own happiness and well-being. 

Live with no regrets. Never, ever look back on your life and wish there was something you could have done better or in a different way.