The Girl Who's Hard to Love is the Best You'll Ever Have

Everyone knows that one girl. She's stubborn, she's strong willed and independent. She doesn't allow anyone to walk over her and she stands by what she believes in. She enjoys being alone and is confident in herself enough that at times she seems a little conceded. You look at her and you think she'd be difficult to be with, like you couldn't handle it. Breaking news: you're missing out.

There's a reason she is the way she is. She's been let down and hurt too many times to ever allow someone else to be the reason behind her smile. She knows that people come and go, that people are sometimes unreliable. However, she also knows what it's like to be the one left out in the cold. She wouldn't dream of putting someone through the heart ache she's been put through. She may seem cocky but remember it's because she doesn't depend on anyone to remind her of how beautiful she is. She loves herself because she understands that at times she might be the only one who does. Being independent is something to be admired for.

The girl who's hard to love won't be easy to deal with, but those who want something "easy" aren't worth her time. And she knows it. She knows what she deserves and that she shouldn't settle for anything less than she deserves. Her interest and attention is something you have to work for but I promise that once you have it, you'll never feel alone again. When you have her attention, you're the only one who does. She doesn't have time for games. No time or desire to share her attention with anyone but you. Once she's yours she'll be committed to you, and just you. She'll be loyal, she'll be true. She will give you 200% of herself to you. Don't make the mistake of giving her any less because you're guaranteed to lose her if you do. Yes, she may be difficult but she's the kind of person who'd go to mars and back if you needed her to. Cherish that.

The girl who's hard to love has had many experiences that made her "hard to love." With that, comes a lot of lessons and stories. She's unique. The scars on her heart and soul make her unlike anyone you'll ever meet. Talking to her will never leave you bored. She doesn't want small talk or meaningless conversations. She wants to talk about her life, yours and facts about the world. She's exciting. You'll never be bored because every day with her is a new adventure, regardless of whether you're at home or going out. She'll make you feel alive.

If you ever have the blessing of having this girl walk into your life, hold tight. Give her your all because I promise you, you won't regret it. She's hard to love, but she's worth every ounce of effort you put in. Give the girl who's hard to love a chance and you'll be the happiest you'v ever been.