Someone who cries at everything

10 Things You Understand On An Emotional Level If You're Someone Who Cries At Everything

I don't know why am I crying in the club right now.

396
Corrine Harding

There is no denying it, I am a crier, but do you know who else is breaking the Internet with her tears? Kim Kardashian, my friends, is known for a lot of things, but her crying face is definitely one of the top things. Whether you are crying because of the newest episode of "This is Us," or because of some mega-drama unfolding on your reality TV show, you have embraced the cry life. Here's how you know this is your reality.

The littlest of things can set you off 

My Diamond Earring's Gone

No matter how small it may seem, something as little as a song on the radio or just one slight misfortune can send you into a crying turmoil. They always say it's the little things that count, and you for sure know how the little things can add up to big tears.

You have the gift of overthinking till you're bawling...

Overthinker

Some may say it is a gift or a weapon, but with just the power of our minds, we can overthink ourselves into thinking our lives are over, and we have a big problem in our hands. We can turn getting tomato on our burger, even when we said no tomato, into that action being a personal attack.

...but once you start, you can't seem to stop 

I Don't Wanna Do It

There isn't anything good that comes from making ourselves upset, but it starts to snowball and become a never-ending sob fest No matter how many times we try to take a deep breath, it seems like we can think about something else to start the cycle all over again.

It's not uncommon to send "I'm crying" texts to people 

Kim Crying On The Phone

Need a great conversation starter? Express that you're crying and you'll get the conversation really going. I can count a few times when I've texted my boyfriend after watching a dog video on Facebook crying because the puppy that got abandoned finally got a forever home.

You know your crying face is not your best angle 

Kim's Crying Face

No matter if your best side is the right or left, when you are crying, you know you aren't going to be looking your best. With your face all pinched up, probably snot running down your nose, and unexplainable noises coming out of your mouth, we can all admit that this is not a good time for a selfie.

Your tear ducts will betray you 

Stop Laughing

You ever been so angry that you start crying? That's because the only way your body can handle emotions is by ugly crying. Fun fact: no one takes you seriously when you are angry and crying at the same time.

Your close family and friends are used to your tears 

I Can't Help Not Laughing

Maybe they're not always going to laugh at you and you're crying antics, but they have just accepted the fact that you are a little more sensitive and emotional. You'll find out who will stand by your side when they see you cry for the first time.

Crying is sometimes how you fix your problems 

Crying

You've had a rough day, and rather than eating your feelings, you cry. From being an expert in crying, you have learned this is a healthy way to express how you are feeling. It just can't be your go-to move when things aren't going your way, though.

You've learned which waterproof products actually work 

Kim Kardashian crying

I have invested in waterproof mascara and eyeliner because I never know when the waterworks will start. Having tear ducts equivalent to a water fountain, you have learned through many crying sessions that you need products that will last longer than your episode.

Your crying sessions need to fit your schedule 

End Of The Day Cryer

You may cry a lot, but you know you can't just cry anytime or anywhere. You fit those moments into your life so that way your makeup lasts longer, and you aren't just crying 24/7 'cause this world is crazy.

Just like "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," this article is a little dramatic. To some, people who cry easily are dramatic. Or maybe they're "cry babies" or "overly emotional," but let's have a real talk: crying is a healthy way to express our emotions and how we feel when needed. It's just some of us may just cry more than others. I am one of them, and sometimes I am embarrassed with the number of tears I can shed while watching "Grey's Anatomy." I can think to myself that I am emotionally intelligent and crying burns calories.