From The Girl Who Is Changing For The Better

The summer just started and I have gotten this new mentality sinking in and I’m so excited for this entire summer.

659
Bailey O'Connor

Fit. Tan. Happy.

This year I had a lot of things happen, junior year coming to an end, heart got broke, had a couple health scares, had a close friend die, and a few other things, but this summer is about to be the best that has yet to come.

I’ve learned that life is too short to be unhappy, why just sit around and wait for something good to come your way? You actually have to go out there and get it yourself. But you also have to have the faith that if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Growing my faith was another thing that I really worked hard on this semester like I said I had my heart broke, a friend got killed, and some health scares. All were very scary and some of the hardest things to go through but also would have been so much harder if I didn’t have my faith in God.

Now I wake up, thanking God for another day, rain or shine, read my devotion and pray for the good day to come. Life is too short to wake up unhappy or go to bed with doubt. Be thankful, you have another day.

Everyone deserves to be happy. That was something that I struggled with – genuinely being happy. But now I have made the decision to better myself.

Not to just want to look better than someone else, but actually, benefit me. Today me and one of my best friends, her name is Bailey too, went out to try a Hotworx workout and have signed up for the membership. I’m so excited to get this show on the road and better ourselves and make us happy with the skin we are in, I mean this is all we get. It’s time to be happy in the skin you are in!

It has taken a lot for me to get where I am with this mentality. I can definitely say I have had my struggles along the way and it wasn’t the easiest journey to finally be able to say that I am happy. I had to make tough decisions, had to learn to balance everything out and accept that things don’t happen in the blink of an eye.

I had to learn that not everyone is on my side and once you start to get rid of all the toxic people in your life, you’re so much closer to becoming that true genuine happy.

The being fit part? I always had the struggles of not feeling or being confident in myself, I would always think the worst of my body, so now here I am taking the steps to make it better and see the results I want to personally see and be just a better me

And being tan? Well, that’s just a perk of it being summer.