To The Girl Still Hooking Up With Her Ex, It’s Time To End It

It's time to realize that it's not worth it anymore and just move on.

603

When things like this happen, and by things like this, I mean you still hooking up with your ex, you need to realize that he probably doesn't want you anymore, he's just using you for the sex. Sit down and think about that for a second. Think about all the effort and time you're probably putting into something that's never gonna be anything more than just sex.

He probably doesn't want you anymore, and now, you're just another girl to him. You're probably sitting back thinking about all of the ways and things that you could do to win him back or make him want you.

But unfortunately, let's be realistic. To him, you're just another piece of ass now.

Truthfully, it's kind of sad to think about. You put in all this effort. You do your hair and makeup just to look good for him. But that doesn't matter to him anymore. All that matters to him is the fact that he can use you and get away with it, and you're just another hookup to him.

Sit back and think about that.

Think about your self worth, and think about how many other guys there are out there that could be treating you how you actually deserve to be treated instead of just being there when it's convenient for him to hook up with you.

You have self-worth and that things will probably never change again.

Realize that it's time to move on and find someone that you actually deserve. Find someone that will show you off like the trophy that you are. You have to stop letting him use you just because you're still in love with him, and you need the occasional hookup with him to give you a little hope that maybe he will want you again someday because guess what?

He probably won't.

I know this is going to be hard. It's going to be tough, and there are going to be so many times where you just want to give up, but you can't. You have to push through and give yourself the closure that you need and deserve.

The first thing you need to do is delete him out of your life.

That sounds cliche but delete him. Delete him off of social media, delete his number, and throw away anything and everything that you have from him or anything that reminds you of him.

Next, find something to occupy your time. Make a Tinder and find someone new to hang out with. Start going to the gym. Find something to do that will literally make you think about anything but him. Lastly, remind yourself that you're enough and that you are worth it.

Wake up every morning and tell yourself that he doesn't deserve you because you deserve better than him, and you deserve someone who is going to value and cherish you, not someone that is going to use you for a hookup.

It's time to move on. It's time to stop hooking up with him. Stop letting him use you. Find someone that you deserve.