You're Now The Girl I Have The Honor Of Calling My 'Past Best Friend'

I miss you more than anything and thanks for being such a big part of my life.
1057

To my old best friend,

Even though we grew apart, I still miss you and our memories together.

I know life took us separate ways. You have kids now and I’m in college and that’s just what life brought us to. But, every now and then, I look back on my Time Hop and there you are; pictures of us from our high school basketball games, hockey games, and just our girls night. We used to do everything together and boy, do I miss it so much.

You were always the person I texted when I needed you or ran to you in the hallways to tell you what just happened.

When something went wrong, you always had my back. When I had relationship issues, you would always help us work things out and see eye-to-eye. You were my go-to. I miss how close we used to be and now we don’t even say a word to each other. You didn’t even invite me to your second child’s baby shower.

My family and I were always there for you.

You always had a place to go to when you needed some space or just to hang out. Whenever you needed something, we were always there. Now we don’t talk, not even a text.

You always supported me through everything.

No matter what decision I made, I knew I had you by my side - just like you knew I was always by yours. Now look at us. Not even friends, don’t send each other a text, we don’t even have each other on Facebook.

All I can remember is our good times we had and how much I wish we were still making memories. I miss you more than anything and thanks for being such a big part of my life.