To The Girl Who Always Loves Harder

To The Girl Who Always Loves Harder, Wait For The Guy Who Will Love You Even More

You know that guy who makes you feel like everything you do is too much? Yeah let him go babygirl because you're overqualified.

504
Mikayla Hilobuk

Girl, you have so much love to give that some guys don't know what to do with it all. They get claustrophobic and push you away. They get scared. Most guys have never been given the love that you're offering. They think you are trying to be their second mom when in reality you're simply showing you care. And let's be honest, what man doesn't like to be babied once in a while?!

Some men will go all their life with not receiving the love that you give out and that's sad. You may ask them if they ate lunch or if they need anything from the store. You probably send them texts throughout the day just to let them know you're thinking of them. You are trying to show them you care.

You're really wifey material but sadly these men don't know how to read.

If you've ever been in this situation then you probably feel as if you did something wrong. When it ended, either he left or you probably walked away because you couldn't stand feeling like you didn't matter. Like you were just another girl when in your eyes he was never just another guy to you. No matter how it ended, it hurt. No woman will give just any guy that type of love. That love is rare. And let me tell you ladies, a man will appreciate it one day. A man will put in the same effort and love that you put in and it will feel like you're on top of the world. Wait for that man.

But in the meantime, never stop giving that love to who you feel deserves it. It will hurt when you don't get the same energy back, but at least you will know you gave it your all.

And for the guys reading this... once in a while you will come across a girl that has it all. She will have her shit together and she will know what she wants out of life. She may be a little difficult but nothing good ever comes easy. Do not let her get away because I promise you, she will cross your mind five years down the road and you'll wish you held onto her.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.