10 Reasons Having a Girl Friend Can Be Better Than Having A Girlfriend

Sometimes having a strong relationship with someone doesn't always require dating

834
Friends

Girl Best friends are a blessing that not many guys seem to take advantage of. I'm definitely amazed by how much mine has affected my life and she knows she can rub it in my face whenever she gets the chance. But the question is, why is it great?

1. Better Advice

Girls actually know what other girls like. If you're looking for ways to impress a potential other, they're probably one of the first you should ask.

2. Jealousy? Not a Problem

They understand that hey you have other people you care about they're not going to feel jealous just because you don't spend every second with them instead of others

3. They get when you need space

You ever notice how there can be a space between "girl" and "friend?" but when it's girlfriend its pushed together? Girl best friends can understand the concept of "Me Time" more than anyone. This being the opposite of jealousy, they don't crave your every moment of attention.

4. Texting back? Take as long as you need

This pretty much goes hand in hand with the last two. Not everyone is on their phones nonstop texting, we have this magical thing called reality. So Girl best friends won't get mad if you take longer cause they get it.

5. Be Yourself Homie

Dude, we all have our guilty pleasures. Your best friend just wants you to be happy no matter how girly of a habit you could have, strut your stuff and be you boo cause they won't judge.

6. You don't have to worry about what it is they want from you!

Bro, we have all been there. You can't decide where you go out to eat because she wants the one thing from 5 different places, and if there is something she wants, she won't tell you what that is because she thinks you should know her well enough to know. Or, even worse she won't tell you what is bothering her. Best friends don't worry about that and will say what is on their mind because they feel as friends you won't leave them. So no more pulling out the guessing game.

7. Looking good? Now you can look fly!

Sometimes us guys Just aren't the fashionistas we think we can be. The pants we think goes with that top? THEY DO NT GO WITH THAT TOP! You want to dress to impress? Ask your girl best friend, she'll have you look sharp.

8. You gain a sense of maturity.... WHICH YOU MIGHT NEED!!!

You ever notice how when girls are around you tend not to make the same immature jokes you would around just your boys? Guess what? That's your conscience telling you to grow up and stop making yourself look stupid. Trust me, You'll thank her later

9. You get to meet all of her friends

I really shouldn't have to explain this, but if I must... You're her best friend so everyone probably already hears how great of a guy you are. You want the hookup? You'll get more than that with her as a wingman.

10. Best friends last longer

You don't have to worry about breaking up. You're friends If either of you decides to pursue someone else you still end up telling each other every detail and it's fine. Just enjoy what it is that you have