How The Girl Who Does All Of The Work In Group Projects Loves Differently

She will love harder, stronger, more passionately

68

Group projects are everyone's worst nightmares. There are always those that don't do any work at all, those who put in minimal effort, and the person who usually ends up doing all of the work. We always complain about the person who didn't do any of the work but never give credit to the person who did all of the work. Doing all of the work in a group project really changes a person and helps them to grow. The girl who did all of the work in a group project will love differently than that girl who didn't, and here's how.

Doing all the work in a group project makes a girl stronger. It takes a lot of strength and resilience to do work that's meant for five people rather than one person. Her heart will grow stronger from the stressful situations that her group has put her through. She will love harder, stronger, more passionately. The girl who stayed up late multiple nights in a row to make up for her slacking group members will do the same to comfort and support her significant other. The girl who went through so many hardships with completing the project with zero guidance from her group will go through any hardships her and her lover may have in order to stay in the relationship. She is so much stronger than the average girl; when you see her, you will be amazed at the strength she has gained by going through such awful circumstances.

The girl who did all of the work will put more work into a relationship than any other girl. She put in all the work in her projects, after all. Why wouldn't this transfer over to a relationship? She will put in a lot of effort to impress her sweetheart; think elaborate, creative dates; thoughtful gifts; kind words. She is a hard-worker and will work on the relationship constantly. If something is wrong, she will work so hard to fix it. This girl will never give up, ever. She has goals and knows how to complete them. You'll see her go after her dreams, but still include her significant other in them. This girl will lift the spirits of those she loves and encourage them to achieve their goals as well, no matter what it may take.

Dating a girl who has done an entire group project by herself may be the best decision a person can make. She will love you like no one else will; in fact, it's safe to say that she loves differently than any other girl out there. This girl may be tough to get to open up, as she has been hurt by group members in the past, but once she is comfortable with you, she will love you strongly and passionately.