Girls Who Are Always In A Relationship

To The Girl Who Is Always In A Relationship, Take Some Time To Find Yourself First

A reminder to love yourself first.

345

Why do we say falling in love? Well, because we are actually falling and we have to hit the ground eventually. It hurts for a while, but sooner or later we do have to get up. Similarly, in love, we may have issues and difficult times, but we have to get up and either walk away or work to maintain the relationship.

When we start to fall in love, we start to lose ourselves in that person. We want to be with them all the time. The feeling of happiness we get with this person is unimaginable. It is something that is truly beautiful. However, there are some of us who lose who we are when we fall in love, we forget other people in our lives and when the love begins to wither away, we find ourselves alone and without sight of who we are without the person we loved.

What I would like to say is, no matter how in love you are with someone, do not leave the people that have been with you before you met your partner. Everyone needs love and it is alright to want to give everything to them, but it is not alright to give up everything for them.

It is not necessary to be in a relationship all the time either. It is okay to be single and have the time to find yourself. You cannot love someone else completely until you are able to love yourself and sometimes we get too busy loving someone that we forget to love ourselves.

I am writing this to remind you to love yourself and the people in your life that truly matter to you. People will come and go in your life, but you have to live with yourself until the end. If I were you, I would want to love that person most.