'Gilmore Girls' Is Back, And We Couldn't Be More Excited

Necessary binge materials: coffee and Pop Tarts.

20

Yes, the rumors are true! Our absolute favorite early 2000s show about the greatest mother-daughter relationship is returning to Netflix. No, not just any old re-runs, but brand new episodes! Original creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and main stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel are all signed on to return as our lovable Stars Hollow duo, the Gilmore Girls. Not many details are released yet, but we're excited, so here's a bunch of GIFs that remind us of our love for the show.

1. Remember that time Rory was all of us?

2. Ugh, Lorelai always has the best advice.

3. I couldn't have said it better myself, Lor.

4. #TBT to when "Gilmore Girls" was radically feminist before it was even ~trendy~.

5. Yup, not much has changed since the early '00s.

6. Michel was the epitome of sass.

7. Not only sassy, but incredibly relatable.

8. Thank goodness for our fave gals, because they reminded us that we all have these kinds of days.

9. Paris Geller: you are simply legendarily annoying but we also love you (especially for this).

10. Shout out to Rory for reminding us that reading is cool, and we don't need any boy to stray us away from that.

11. Luke Danes: no other grown man can rock a backwards hat, flannel, and vest quite like you can. Thanks for that and this comments like the one below to make our heart swoon.

12. Really, could this show be more accurate to our actual lives? I think not. ILY Sookie!