5 Gifts to Get Yourself This Holiday Season

Because you deserve it.

18

Believe me when I say this... I am all for treating yourself. I think that it is just as important to get yourself a gift once in awhile as it is to get others a gift. Hey... you deserve it.

Got a new job? Treat yo self.

Finished finals? Treat yo self.

Survived the week? Treat yo self.

It's easy to put other people's problems/issues ahead of your own well being. It's very easy to put yourself second. It is important to remember to take care of yourself too. I have compiled a list of some things that I think would make great gifts for yourself.

1. Fitbit

There are tons of different types of Fitbits you can choose from, depending on what you want. There are also a variety of different colors to choose from, and some Fitbits allow you to change the bands so that you can match your Fitbit to your outfit. I got a Fitbit last year and I love it! It has helped motivate me to get more active.

2. New Makeup

You know, sometimes you just need a new lipstick or a new eye shadow palette to make yourself feel beautiful. In my mind, there's nothing wrong with that!

3. A New 'Do

I have found that one of the best ways to treat yourself and to feel new and even more fabulous is to go and get your hair done. Whether it be a cut, color, or just styling, getting your hair done can make you feel like a whole new person.

4. A Spa Day

Need I say more? You have worked so hard... you deserve a day to be pampered. And what better place to do that than a spa?

5. Movie Tickets

Find a friend to go see the show with, or go by yourself! Find a movie you're excited about and that you think you will enjoy. Get some candy, snacks, a drink, and enjoy yourself!

Remember, you deserve this. TREAT YO SELF.