Gifts To Get Me If You're My Boyfriend

Gifts To Get Me If You're My Boyfriend

If it's something I like, you can bet you did right
796

If you're my boyfriend and you think I'm "hard to shop for," here is a list of things I really like.

P.S. ALL of these gifts are acceptable ones!

1. FUZZY SOCKS!!!

I mean really, what girl doesn't love a pair of really soft fuzzy socks?

2. Clothes

Clothes are always an option because even if I have a 2 closets and 3 dressers full of clothes, I still need more clothes.

3. Shoes

Even if I don't wear half of the shoes I own, I really like shoes.

4. Victoria's Secret

Let's face it, most if not all of us love VS.

5. Jewelry

Name necklaces, bracelets, or anklets, initial necklaces, rings, etc. are super cuteeee.

6. Bath Bombs

Even if I don't take baths often, bath bombs smell extremely good and when I do take baths, I probably won't be texting you for 5 hours.

7. Gift Cards

If it's to somewhere I like, you did right.

8. Books

Most might not want a book as a gift, but I LOVE books! Especially if you get me books from my favorite author.

9. Flowers

Flowers are also acceptable and I can put them in my room and admire their aroma and beauty until they wilt.

10. Makeup

Yes, I've already spent a lot of money on makeup. Yes, I don't wear makeup every single day of my life. Yes, I need more makeup.

11. Plush Fluffy Blankets

I am always in need of new blankets, especially really soft, fluffy, and fuzzy ones. They keep me warm at night, it feels like you're sleeping on a cloud, and I love sleep, so get me a really soft fluffy blanket.

12. Over-Sized Candy Bars/Candy

I have the biggest sweet tooth ever and am a chocoholic, so this is an option for every day occasions.

13. Framed Picture Of Us

Chances are, I love taking pictures with you and making memories so if you're really stumped on what you should get me, get picture of us and frame it because every morning when I wake up, I'll look at it and smile.

14. Perfume

Perfume is a necessity and if there is one you like that smells really good, get it.

15. Handmade Gifts

If you think that money doesn't buy happiness or you don't want to get me something I already have, get creative. Be crafty! Handmade gift are from the heart and meaningful.

16. Tickets To A Concert, Other Events, etc.

High-risk Craigslist deals can now be done at Vancouver police HQ

Making new memories with you is always a fantastic present.