Christmas is slowly approaching! There's possibly 75 percent of people who don't know what to get their friends, partners, parents, but the remaining 25 percent who love shopping are rejoicing for being able to buy their friends' gifts that they've been holding probably since June. The easiest people to shop for are kids and the hardest are teenagers and young adults, by far. Another group that's hard to shop for are self-care gurus.

Self-care gurus are product junkies and are always stacked with new products, so it's hard to keep up with what they have or don't, or what they've used and don't use anymore. But don't worry, I bet they've never used these 8 products!

1. Dr. Teal's

I found out about Dr. Teal's through my mom because she used their basic Epsom salt, so I decided that I wanted to try their Matcha Green Tea and Chamomile mix and I fell in love! It's super relaxing and I felt so much better afterward, so your self-care guru will absolutely love it! Plus, Walmart has a 5-piece set of Dr. Teal's for only $10 - that's a self-care steal!

2. Face masks

Face masks are used to help rejuvenate the skin and help repair it if any damage has occurred over someone's lifetime, so acne scars, dry patches, things of that nature. Dermovia is a vegan and cruelty-free company, so you're self-care bestie (or partner) will appreciate that you're giving them products that are clean and organic!

3. Herbal tea

Two years ago, I asked for three or four boxes of herbal tea for Christmas. I got my herbal teas from David's Tea and I haven't looked back since.

4. Bathtub rack

I would actually appreciate this and Bed, Bath, & Beyond has a variety of choices! Just make sure they have a bathtub or else it's useless.

5. Journal

Journaling is a very effective form of self-care, especially for those who don't like to talk about things out loud. Get your guru a journal to write down all of their thoughts, feelings, or even to get creative and just draw in!

6. Gym membership

Part of being a self-care lover means to enjoy every aspect of promoting a healthier and better lifestyle - that means forcing ourselves up to go to the gym, even when we don't want to. Gift your friend with a gym membership or you can give them an at-home workout guide, like Jordyn Wood's 12-Week Guide for $25! Or just equipment. Really, it's up to you.

7.  Book them a full spa treatment

They would love this gift because who wouldn't want to spend all day at a spa getting a nice massage and foot detox? I took a trip to HealthySelf Atlanta and I thoroughly enjoyed myself — I haven't had the chance to go back since school picked up, but as soon as I get a break, I'll be making my way back!

8. DIY self-care bag

Casually bring up random self-care products (act like you're interested in buying a few if you have to) and put together your own self care package to give to your friend! It'll be meaningful knowing that you asked about what they liked, went and bought the products, and put it together in a nice little bag they'll be able to use forever!